ROM Hack hot to play roms on 3ds?

D

Deleted User

It's on 11.3 what should i do to buy it or no?
Anything above 11.2 is not able to be downgraded unless you pay somebody to hardmod it. If you have that kind of money, you should look into. IDK how much it costs, but it is the only thing that can save you from a bootrom error if something goes really wrong in the hacking progress.

Reactions: parisi

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Anything above 11.2 is not able to be downgraded unless you pay somebody to hardmod it. If you have that kind of money, you should look into. IDK how much it costs, but it is the only thing that can save you from a bootrom error if something goes really wrong in the hacking progress.
Hardmod downgrade its patched

SagaP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So is it worthy to buy it and wait till its downgradable or till its hackable. Or it'll take a long time till they do smth about it?
it is not worthy at all, there is the possibility that 11.3 will never be downgradable, so i strongly recommend you to buy a console in or bellow 11.2

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it is not worthy at all, there is the possibility that 11.3 will never be downgradable, so i strongly recommend you to buy a console in or bellow 11.2
Thnx for the reply, but i was googling and i found out that every firmware was hacked within 3 to 4 months. Why should this firmware not be possible to get hacked whithin such time as all before it?

Last edited by parisi,

SagaP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thnx for the reply, but i was googling and i found out that every firmware was hacked within 3 to 4 months. Why should this firmware not be possible to get hacked whithin such time as all before it?
It is a gamble, maybe it will, but there is no way for us non-developers to be 100% sure, and this patch even make hardmod not posible anymore, if you wanna be sure you're gonna be able to play rooms in your system, i strongly recommend you to buy one that is already on a donwgradable version.

mizorechan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@parisi , there no guarantee anything equal or higher than 11.3 will be hackable in the future. So, don't buy it hoping with a future hack. It's not a time matter, but the complexly of it.

doctordudenstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there a way to be updated if an exploit is developed? Also are there other ways to load roms with 11.3. Something like sky3ds but less expensive, cubic ninja or so?

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Even New Nintendo 3ds is hackable if it's on 11.2 or below or only old nintendo 3ds?

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Finally i got a new old 3ds xl and the version is 4.1.0-8E what is the next step, keeping this version and hacking it or updating it to a higher hackable version if there is one?

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
im stuck at safeA9LHInstaller . when i try to install it from web, my screen gets stuck at blank screen. i tried troubleshooting it, but im missing opt.bin for the next step.

SagaP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
im stuck at safeA9LHInstaller . when i try to install it from web, my screen gets stuck at blank screen. i tried troubleshooting it, but im missing opt.bin for the next step.
Make sure you have all the necessary files from the:
Section I - Prep work (Abschnitt I - Vorbereitung)

I'm assuming you are on the:
Section II - Installing arm9loaderhax (Abschnitt II - arm9loaderhax installieren)
  1. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS
  2. You should be on 2.1.0
  3. Go to http://2xrsa.3ds.guide on your 3DS <---(this part)
  4. ....
I'm assuming you tried this part of the troubleshooting:
SafeA9LHInstaller shows a glitched screen
This happens occasionally, but the reason is unknown. The buttons will still work, but the screen will be glitched looking

1. Follow instructions as normal
  2. Press (Select) and arm9loaderhax will be installed
  3. Wait a few seconds
  4. Shut down your console by pressing any button
So apparently the exploit didn't work, try this instead:
A browser based exploit is not working
Browser based exploits (such as browserhax or 2xrsa) are often unstable and crash frequently, but they can sometimes be fixed by doing the following steps

1. Open the browser, then open the browser settings
  2. Scroll to the bottom and Initialize Savedata (it also may be called Clear All Save Data)
  3. Try the exploit again

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Make sure you have all the necessary files from the:
Section I - Prep work (Abschnitt I - Vorbereitung)

I'm assuming you are on the:
Section II - Installing arm9loaderhax (Abschnitt II - arm9loaderhax installieren)
  1. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS
  2. You should be on 2.1.0
  3. Go to http://2xrsa.3ds.guide on your 3DS <---(this part)
  4. ....
I'm assuming you tried this part of the troubleshooting:
SafeA9LHInstaller shows a glitched screen
This happens occasionally, but the reason is unknown. The buttons will still work, but the screen will be glitched looking

1. Follow instructions as normal
  2. Press (Select) and arm9loaderhax will be installed
  3. Wait a few seconds
  4. Shut down your console by pressing any button
So apparently the exploit didn't work, try this instead:
A browser based exploit is not working
Browser based exploits (such as browserhax or 2xrsa) are often unstable and crash frequently, but they can sometimes be fixed by doing the following steps

1. Open the browser, then open the browser settings
  2. Scroll to the bottom and Initialize Savedata (it also may be called Clear All Save Data)
  3. Try the exploit again
I have all the necessary files that are requested in the sd card.(step 11 says overwrite the existing files, but i didnt have an existing file so i just copied it).
I tried the second troubleshooting as my screen glitched and my 3ds didnt respond my commands (nether buttons did, as it says shut it down by pressing any button and had to shut it down by holding power button).
I tried the second one that says clear all save data and still the same.
Opt.bin is nowhere to be found in a9hl folder.
So is there anything else i should try?

SagaP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Try taking a screenshot of the contents of your SD card. Either files are missing or something went wrong when downloading or unziping.

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Try taking a screenshot of the contents of your SD card. Either files are missing or something went wrong when downloading or unziping.
Aparently arm9 and arm11 files should have been on root of sd card, but now that i tried again to install it an error message showed up. Smth about payload stage1 doesnt exist or exceeds max size. But otp.bin is in a9lh folder 1kb. Is it ok or smth is not right?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's on 11.3 what should i do to buy it or no?
Don't buy it. All forms of downgrading have been patched and no one really knows how long it will stay that way. You can buy a new system right now and it will be on 11.2 or below.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, then im lucky i havent updated yet +1