S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Here's what's known about the Hori Pro Controller:

original.jpg

RRP:
EUR - €29.99
GBP - £27.99

US RRP might be $19.99 or $29.99 like the European currency price (sometimes it's kept exactly as the same amount despite that the conversion would make no sense).

The Hori Pro Controller is wired-only and being so considerably cheap one can take a good guess and say this will have only the bare essentials.

Source: Nintendo Life

Between this and the Official Nintendo Switch Pro Controller? The official of course! Course, being that the official SPC is considered 'expensive' this might be the option that some will go with.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it still supposed to have the gyroscope and other special features?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
turbo function is not a bare essential
Oops. I forgot about that but I never use the Turbo function so I left that one out.

Is it still supposed to have the gyroscope and other special features?
Splatoon 2 uses gyroscope though I think you can still use the analogue sticks instead if you want.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

trust me guys, HORI's controllers are amazing. I think I'll chose this over the official one.
The d-pad looks kind of awfully smudgy.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Definitely looks more third-party. Seems like the perfect controller to get after you get one official pro controller, then you'd have up to four players in games where the joy cons can be split.

D

Deleted User

OP
That looks nice but that d-pad is gross. I would pick official controller imo

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wired only? What year is it? 2002?

The wireless on xbone's have serious issues. Eventually the wireless chip in the console or control fails or the charge port breaks. Bought afterglow recently n it is solid like a rock for 10 usd cheaper. Even though it is wired n it's cable unplugs, it is far better then any wireless controller. I'd fully welcome a wired switch controller has long as any features have not been stripped!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's what's known about the Hori Pro Controller:

original.jpg

RRP:
EUR - €29.99
GBP - £27.99

US RRP might be $19.99 or $29.99 like the European currency price (sometimes it's kept exactly as the same amount despite that the conversion would make no sense).

The Hori Pro Controller is wired-only and being so considerably cheap one can take a good guess and say this will have only the bare essentials.

Source: Nintendo Life

Between this and the Official Nintendo Switch Pro Controller? The official of course! Course, being that the official SPC is considered 'expensive' this might be the option that some will go with.

Nah, I got a feeling that US will be 29.99 USD.. like you said the conversion would make no sense. I have seen same amounts at the different currency conversion. Interesting.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably try to buy this one as soon as it's available. I'm already paying approx. $106 in accessories that aren't directly connected to Nintendo, I don't need to add a $70 controller that I'll only use when the joy-cons are charging.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I'll probably try to buy this one as soon as it's available. I'm already paying approx. $106 in accessories that aren't directly connected to Nintendo, I don't need to add a $70 controller that I'll only use when the joy-cons are charging.
If you want to use proper analogue sticks and d-pad then you won't get that on the Joy-Cons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: