Zendrik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got my Hori Fighting Stick for Wii and I threw Guilty Gear in and immediately fell in love with the stick. I then put in Naruto GNT EX2 and, again, it is a vast improvement over the classic controller. I thought, the last test is SSBB. So I put it in, loaded it up, jumped in a one-on-one match, tried to run towards Link....and I taunted. Hori seemed to program that stick to the d-pad, instead of the left joystick.
cry.gif
Im pretty sure to it would require backwards engineering(or something like that) to program it to be the joystick, but I hope I'm wrong and there is just a switch on the back that I didn't see.

Zendrik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, the Hori Fighting Stick plugs into the bottom of the Wii Remote. From what I understand, it is a revamped Classic Controller. That is to say that it is a Classic Controller in the hardware, but the shell is different. Unfortunately, the joystick is defined to the d-pad of the Classic, thus my problem with SSBB.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a question i was going to ask aswell. The same problem occurs with teh classic controller, i would love to use that as my main controller, but the analog on it jus doesn't feel right. I really wish you could use the d-pad.

I searched around for the snes hori stick for the gamecube gba player, and also found that, that wouldn't work.

Do any of you guys know of ANY controllers where its possible for the d-pad to be used on brawl.?

PS:Apart from the wiimote on its own of course

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1