Hori cases at the Philippines

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by naglaro00, Jul 4, 2009.

Jul 4, 2009
  1. naglaro00
    OP

Member naglaro00 Mildly disturbed

Philippines
    I'm looking for the Final Fantasy IV Hori Case and I'm wondering, is it even available here? I searched for it in TipidPC and Sulit.com and can't find it (I saw this 700 peso Final Fantasy III and I was like O_O but I already finished it so.. yeah) So is it available? I'm going to Greenhills tomorrow just to look for it [​IMG]

BTW I'm not shopping online. No credit card, can't wait for 1 month, can't stand poor service.
    Moar editing: Aside from FFIV cases, what are the designs that Hori made?

2. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    look at play-asia and you can see a lot of cases made by hori like the gyakuten kenji, KH 358/2 days and more.

Good luck on Greenhills. Look at V-Mall in 3rd floor. wish you luck.

I havent seen any in greenhills AFAIK because I went there last week but good luck this week

3. naglaro00
    OP

Philippines
    I looked at Play-Asia yesterday and found that FFIV cases were out of stock. Even if they have some, I still can't buy them because I don't have an online account, don't know if you still need those card thingies and I'm using my own money for this.

Thanks for the suggestion where I can find this these cases. Tried 4th floor MegaMall, Tiendesitas but no luck [​IMG] If you guys still have suggestions where to buy them then please do say where [​IMG] Specifically near Pasig since I can't go to places so far like Binondo.

4. stivsama

Member stivsama GBA-Tenchan

What'll you do when you finish FF IV then?

5. naglaro00
    OP

Philippines
    ?
    I don't really understand what you're saying but. I'm talking about the Final Fantasy IV themed hori case. The one with the extractable stylus, FFIV themed crystal case and Rydia wiper (of all characters, RYDIA) lol . yah im lookin for that thing

6. Chris_Skylock

Philippines
    im saying to look at play-asia for more DS cases from Hori and I didnt say you go and buy from play-asia.

Im from Pangasinan so I dont know much about manila. I was given tips to go to greenhills and I did. Though I saw a DP case in a mall in cubao, forgot the place. I think it's ali mall or something. havent seen any cases I found in play asia in green hills

I'll be grateful if you report back if you saw some cases specially on DSi with the KH 358/2 days or gyakuten kenji. lol.

7. naglaro00
    OP

Philippines
    I already looked there. I liked some, but didn't fit my criteria. So Final Fantasy IV's my only choice (since it meets my criteria and so far is the best game I played)
    Thanks for the help though [​IMG] But finding cases/shells/whatever are soooo hard since the DSi is booming (or just new) and sure, I'll report back If I find some Gyakuten Kenji and Kingdom Hearts [​IMG]

And if you ask for the criteria...
    Must be Hori (don't like Capdase. it screwed up my PSP 1000)
    Must be a combination of transparent and opaque.
    Must be made of plastic and not silicone.
    That's it. I'm very picky and I don't want to suffer the same fate my friend's DS met.

Thanks for the future replies [​IMG]

8. stivsama

Member stivsama GBA-Tenchan

I was wondering what'll happen when you finish FFIV too... nvm

9. naglaro00
    OP

Philippines
    Back from Greenhills...
    I have good news and bad news
    Good news: they're selling original R4s :wtf: I hope they know that it is outdated
    Bad news: No Hori cases (sorry Chris [​IMG], no Gyakuten Kenji or KH cases), no M3s and no EZ-Flashes. Ugh. Very irritated.

10. Chris_Skylock

Philippines
    if you look at my blog in manila, you'll see the cheapest price of acekard 2i and EZ Flash Vi.

11. naglaro00
    OP

Philippines
    Hmm.... how much? [​IMG] and do you also have a 3in1? Also looked for that in Vmall, no luck

12. Chris_Skylock

Philippines
    The stall I looked in V-Mall sells 3in1 for Php1,900. better buy from rocksoftonline for Php1,500 or unless you found another store similar to the ones I saw in Acekard 2i and EZVi for Php1,000 and 1,100 respectively.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=163197&hl=

ROCKFIRE sells DRAGON 18in1 as well as EZV 3in1

infront is GAME EXTREME for as low as 1k on a flashcart

13. naglaro00
    OP

Philippines
    I just saw the prices... mygawd. Need 400 more. Or should I get the Final Fantasy replacement housing instead....

About the "shipping", can I just get it directly from Rocksoft or do I have to wait for daaaaaays?

14. Chris_Skylock

Philippines
    their place is like a condo unit only I looked at it as a small renting room. lol.

you can go to their place. I need to ask my mom for directions again.

make sure to bring an ID because the guard is a fucking ass hole. they will call Ronald first for confirmation and if says yes, you can enter. go to the 5th floor. walk straight and go to the left stairs. their room is the first room when you reach the 5th floor

I'll ask my mom on the exact place and location and how to ride the transportation to go there

you can plan the meeting at Mcdonalds if you like so no need to go their house. Just tell him what time and i was !@#$%%[​IMG] annoyed on the time of my arrival because I came from Dagupan City.

if they received the payment, you can wait for 1 day or same day shipping if you are in manila. I waited 17 hours for the shipping from rocksoft.