Hopefully someone knows!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by learningprogrammer101, May 13, 2014.

1. learningprogrammer101
    OP

learningprogrammer101 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2014
    United States
    So ive been using my r4 flashcart and been using the wood kernal. All my games are running great. The only thing im having problems with is one game. My problem is it has black screens and says loading on the bottom screen. after it loads it either turns to both black screens or both white screens. Most people tell me its the save file. Which i dont think is the case because i have tried several(alot!) of different save files and still same problem.They say take everything off your flashcart reformat it and and put everything back on, doesnt work. Another thing ive heard is it could be the actual firmware on the flashcart which makes sense but then again all my other games are working so i dont think its the firmware. Also the games work so i dont think its a clone or damage. So my questions is can anyone tell me all they know about white/black screens and not just take files off and put back on or its your firmware.

dont mean to be mean or sound rude i admit im still learning and have a lot to learn. i apprciate any help that i can get and thanks for replying

2. Mira

Mira GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2014
    Italy
    aren't you gonna tell us which game it is?

3. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    1st tell use which game it is

2nd try to download the game from another website or again, it can be a bad download of the rom itself.

3rd check information on the website you downloaded the game for documents\info if people are having the same problem.

4th try to run the game on emulator to make sure it works "normally"

5th check if the game does need an Anti-anti-piracy code.

6th i had problems when downloading saves for games, but never had problems if i run the game with no save.

4. learningprogrammer101
    OP

learningprogrammer101 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2014
    United States
    It kingdom hearts re:coded and ive tried many different downloads i dont know if they are outdated or corrupt. the icon for the game shows up on my ds and doesnt say corrupt like i metioned. My other kingdom hearts game works so i dont know why with this one game why it doesnt work. and i believe i formatted it fat 32.