Homebrew Homemenuhax V2.1 - Support for FW's 10.2-10.3!

Fioritura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my old 3ds has the firmware 10.3. After I read the qr code and it opened in the Internet browser, the bottom screen was yellow, then green then quickly blue and on the top screen it was black with some white text, and then the bottom screen was red. And the only way I was able to get out of that was by turning the ds off. I'm very confused about what I did wrong.

Rosselman

Spooky Skeleton
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So my old 3ds has the firmware 10.3. After I read the qr code and it opened in the Internet browser, the bottom screen was yellow, then green then quickly blue and on the top screen it was black with some white text, and then the bottom screen was red. And the only way I was able to get out of that was by turning the ds off. I'm very confused about what I did wrong.
Try cleaning the data and cache of the browser and then try again.

D

Deleted-236924

Hey so i've done this but the theme is only applied to my sysnand not my emunand any thoughts?
On (unlinked) emunand, I highly recommend Howling Theme Tool instead of homebrew theme managers.

You need a boot.3dsx file at the root of your SD card. Get it here.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i am trying to running this on 9.2 but it's not working

is there a menuhax for 9.2 ?

this is the first time i am using menuhax

D

Deleted-236924

What isn't working? It should support 9.0-10.3
We'll need more info than just "it's not working."

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
What isn't working? It should support 9.0-10.3
We'll need more info than just "it's not working."
when i scan the QR it bring me to a site , i open it then in the touch screen there is a slider
i press it then screen turn yellow for a moment then download and play launch

i manged to install it with cubic ninja though.

Shawn ShyGuy

Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
United States
I followed all the steps, however after the text at the top shows the top screen goes blank and the bottom goes solid red. I'm uploading a video of it to youtube, to give a better example.

erman1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
does this break badges? I can't seem to place any.

whoops, it worked again by using the "problem with badges" option while talking to the bunny, so apparently it was something else

Last edited by erman1337,

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get it installed on 10.3 O3DS. Something about verifying the menuhax build for my system is on the SD Card, which i'm sure it is.

edittu: yeah i seem to be having a bad time regarding installing this. I am ultra hype to not have to depend on fucking Ironhax :T

Last edited by darklordrs,

Cloud9Skywalker

Pokémon Researcher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I am not sure if I have posted this in the correct thread or not but I haven't, any redirection would be appreciated. It's regarding the different methods of installing *Hax 2.5. I looked for a main thread but couldn't find one for Homebrew *Hax 2.5.

So the first time I installed *hax 2.5 it was following the OoT3DS Hax method on my n3DS (Ver. 10.3.0-28U)

I recently became aware of another method BROWSERHAX which is more convenient since I don't need a game cartridge and can boot home-brew holding the "L" button when powering my n3DS.

Is there any difference in performance or functionality with using different methods to obtain *Hax 2.5?
The reason I ask is because sometimes when I try to boot *hax 2.5 using the "L" button method which I followed by installing and using MenuHax Manager 2.1 but it crashes at boot sometimes more often at boot than the OoT3DS method. Actually, I think I can safely say I have never experienced a crash through the OoT3DS Method when booting Homebrew.

Is there a more popular or more preferred method to boot Homebrew?

Last edited by Cloud9Skywalker,

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Alex Gonzalez Quite possibly the wrong thread. You could possibly use Browserhax or Menuhax's new old-eshop feature to download 1.0 or 1.1 ironhax and then install that - ironhax has had a 100% boot rate for me over the last few months, it's pretty incredible.

Anyone figure anything out regarding that error I got? Reported it to the Git, i get the same error for installation and deletion (0xc82044b4)

Reactions: Cloud9Skywalker

erman1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
the github page states that I could ditch the payload files, but it didn't work when I tried to execute it. which files can I exclude?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ