Homebrew HomeMenuHax Question

Jolapi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was messing around with HomeMenuHax and I accidentally renamed the ropbin payload while trying to rename something else. I tried to rename it back, and also looked up what to rename it to, but the one that I had is not coming up, and if I try menuhax_ropbinpayload.bin, it doesn't work. The payload it originally was was pretty long, had menuhax in it, and had the system version, which is 10.1.0.27U. Can anyone help me try to recover it?

TopKekMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was messing around with HomeMenuHax and I accidentally renamed the ropbin payload while trying to rename something else. I tried to rename it back, and also looked up what to rename it to, but the one that I had is not coming up, and if I try menuhax_ropbinpayload.bin, it doesn't work. The payload it originally was was pretty long, had menuhax in it, and had the system version, which is 10.1.0.27U. Can anyone help me try to recover it?
I think you should be able to re-download it here -> http://smealum.github.io/3ds/
Select your system version(10.1.0-27U) and download a new file
Just replace the old file with a new one and everything should work as usual
I hope it works :P

Jolapi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried that and it shows the glitch screen, then an error screen saying that an error has occurred and to turn the system off.

TopKekMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wait, menuhax works on 10.1 sysnand ?
Yes, it does.
It doesnt work on 10.2 though.

I just tried that and it shows the glitch screen, then an error screen saying that an error has occurred and to turn the system off.
That happens consistently for me as well.
Try rebooting and loading the payload again.

Last edited by TopKekMaster,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)