Homebrew Homebrew Starters Pack

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Wow you did an excellent job on the list! Apps, games, emulators... yep pretty much most of the homebrew stuff
smile.gif
Maybe you should have miscellanous stuff like there was a stupid app that made light saber sounds (or did it need some motion pack?).... And i personally think for emulators, Jenesis and SNEmulDS wer pretty decent emulators (though he compabillity isn't that good).....

But i think your list is good enough....
happy.gif

Sarvesh50

Aye!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
x.domination said:
Wow you did an excellent job on the list! Apps, games, emulators... yep pretty much most of the homebrew stuff
smile.gif
Maybe you should have miscellaneous stuff like there was a stupid app that made light saber sounds (or did it need some motion pack?).... And i personally think for emulators, Jenesis and SNEmulDS wer pretty decent emulators (though he compabillity isn't that good).....

But i think your list is good enough....
happy.gif

I list apps with good compatibly good to use less bugs and homebrew that is being used the most miscellaneous stuff jes they are fun but i think those being deleted after a week or a month.

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ May 17 2009, 03:53 PM) Pinned
smile.gif

Good job, nice list, keep it updated! And also, edit your posts
lecture.gif
do not double or triple post, it's against the rules
smile.gif
Thanks
bow.gif
Of course i will keep this updated
wink.gif

Sarvesh50

Aye!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thx and treasurre of Gaia is interesting but you need wifi and it isnt something you really would use if there was wifi people just wouldlook on their laptop

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sarvesh50 said:
Thx and treasurre of Gaia is interesting but you need wifi and it isnt something you really would use if there was wifi people just wouldlook on their laptop
but obviously people would rather use a really crappy browser on their ds than use their laptop...

Sarvesh50

Aye!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jes You cant compare that the webbrowser is to read something or some more things and well the viewer a map that isnt really something that you want to use on a ds i think how about voting that how about you sifjar?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
personally, i dont really use my DS for either web browsing or map reading. But for web browsing, the ds is quite bad imo. dunno if maybe with slot 2 ram it could be better, but i have a crappy Max Media Dock, so can't test that and i couldnt be bothered buying a better slot 1 card and a slot 2 ram pak thingy.

Sarvesh50

Aye!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SifJar said:
personally, i dont really use my DS for either web browsing or map reading. But for web browsing, the ds is quite bad imo. dunno if maybe with slot 2 ram it could be better, but i have a crappy Max Media Dock, so can't test that and i couldnt be bothered buying a better slot 1 card and a slot 2 ram pak thingy.
Max media sucks :|

QUOTE(nicky041192 @ May 20 2009, 08:54 PM) nice post. didnt know beup was back!
Thanx and jes it is a time back before april

D

Deleted-119707

im loving beup as i type.
add COLORS on. its a brilliant paint homebrew. in the latest version, you can EMAIL the picture! i use it all the time to.
ircds for irc
diagnose is a usefull homebrew to check if your ds has any faults.
gbabackup to dump a game from slot 2 using a slot1 cart....

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
add Rudolph's NDS Backup Tool as well, it's really good, and there should be a version which will work for everybody.
Also, the games section is kinda lacking, add AmplituDS, Blocks Mania, Johnny Platform's Biscuit Romp and LockJaw. All awesome games.

Sarvesh50

Aye!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SifJar said:
add Rudolph's NDS Backup Tool as well, it's really good, and there should be a version which will work for everybody.
Also, the games section is kinda lacking, add AmplituDS, Blocks Mania, Johnny Platform's Biscuit Romp and LockJaw. All awesome games.
Sure i want to test them first
smile.gif

Sarvesh50

Aye!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Updated
@ Sif Jar
I enjoyed AmplituDs and Blocks Mania
They are both very nice
And about adding Rudolph's NDS Backup Tool i get some problems about which version i will add the last one 0.4 is slow and buggy i heard can some one confirm this?

dsigirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am new to all this and i have a DSi... with the dsi i got myself a R4 i - SDHC and i was wonderin if any could tell me or even better send me the homebrew/ moonshell software i need to get it working....

ive tried everything and im gettin nowere....

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."