Homebrew [Homebrew] Simon Game

mastermodr94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been teaching myself how to code in C and how to code 3ds games and this is my first working version of my Simon Game. The game is fairly self explanitory, It will play you a pattern and you have to follow it. Every turn the pattern goes up by one. The game will keep track of your current session's high score.

Enjoy

Github Source: https://github.com/mastermodr94/Simon

Attachments

• Simon.zip
    431.3 KB · Views: 941

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I should of got mine done sooner xD I was working on a simon game as well. It was more of a learning thing for me because my Piano homebrew would use much of the same coding.

EDIT:
I just took a look at your source and noticed some of it came from my piano homebrew actually, I don't mind at all because that's how a lot of people learn coding is by using snips from others codes and figure out how it works ^^

Good job on it by the way!

mastermodr94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I should of got mine done sooner xD I was working on a simon game as well. It was more of a learning thing for me because my Piano homebrew would use much of the same coding.

EDIT:
I just took a look at your source and noticed some of it came from my piano homebrew actually, I don't mind at all because that's how a lot of people learn coding is by using snips from others codes and figure out how it works ^^

Thanks :D yea I saw your piano homebrew and thats when I got this idea! Thanks a bunch for sharing your code because without it A. I wouldnt have been able to learn the structure of a good plugin so fast, and B. I would have to re-write a good amount of code myself. So yea thanks a bunch.

Reactions: Aidan25

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem! One thing I did notice: everytime you "win" and go to the next round, the new round has the last rounds number of inputs + 1, but the actual inputs themselves are different. Why is that? Shouldn't each round have the same inputs as the last + one random one? (I hope that makes sense XD)

mastermodr94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem! One thing I did notice: everytime you "win" and go to the next round, the new round has the last rounds number of inputs + 1, but the actual inputs themselves are different. Why is that? Shouldn't each round have the same inputs as the last + one random one? (I hope that makes sense XD)
Oh you're right lol I havent played an actual simon in forever :P umm i can fix that pretty easily but it probs wont happen tonight because i already spent close to 5 hrs today finishing this code

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you're right lol I havent played an actual simon in forever :P umm i can fix that pretty easily but it probs wont happen tonight because i already spent close to 5 hrs today finishing this code
Ahhh. Yeah, I actually am trying to make a game with my piano app and it will kinda use the same method you did...escept with an already made song :3

geekqueen2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EDIT:

I can't find your piano app, and I would really like to download it. So please reply with link to it, if it's not too much trouble.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://joooooy.com/products/2646pcs-nintendo-entertainment-system-71374