Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
A Megadrive emulator that works better than the ones available would be nice

I already requested that. We should just make a list of how many people want what
tongue.gif

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess I should tally up all the requests on the OP.

And I'll move my OP request over here: We need DStwo ports of 8-bit emulators. nesDS doesn't play all games and doesn't support the FDS, while neither S8DS nor ApprenticeMinusDS supports SMS FM audio. And so far all these emulators don't support automatic battery saving. I know the Dingoo can do these, the PSP can emulate these, hell the GP2x can do these things properly. We could easily port FCE Ultra to the DStwo.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
The game that has special features on GBA is shantae BTW.
I didn't know about that. I was talking about Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons.

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YayMii said:
I guess I should tally up all the requests on the OP.

And I'll move my OP request over here: We need DStwo ports of 8-bit emulators. nesDS doesn't play all games and doesn't support the FDS, while neither S8DS nor ApprenticeMinusDS supports SMS FM audio. And so far all these emulators don't support automatic battery saving. I know the Dingoo can do these, the PSP can emulate these, hell the GP2x can do these things properly. We could easily port FCE Ultra to the DStwo.

put mine toooooo

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see stuff that's going to work at full speed like a port of Handy the Atari Lynx emulator, Turbo graphics 16/ PC engine with CD support. a GBC/GB emulator that uses the GBC bios so GB games can use the color palates. A decent Wonderswan emulator. Neo Geo Pocket emulator. This is all stuff that could be pulled off well on the SCDSTWO

Allen_S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
- Neogeo emulator.
- FBA emulator.
- DS 2 DS (updated).
- GBA link game (vs mode).
- DStwo "MSN".
- Direct download to DStwo.

Reactions: Margen67

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Allen_S said:
- Neogeo emulator.
- FBA emulator.
- DS 2 DS (updated).
- GBA link game (vs mode).
- DStwo "MSN".
- Direct download to DStwo.

MSN - BeUP Live. The extra features of the DSTwo are, again, unnecessary.
Direct download - DSLinux can do that, if someone updates it for the DSTwo's hardware (which would be pretty cool even though I don't have one). The web browser in DSOrganize can do it too.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
I'd like to see stuff that's going to work at full speed like a port of Handy the Atari Lynx emulator, Turbo graphics 16/ PC engine with CD support. a GBC/GB emulator that uses the GBC bios so GB games can use the color palates. A decent Wonderswan emulator. Neo Geo Pocket emulator. This is all stuff that could be pulled off well on the SCDSTWO

I support a TG16/CD emu...nitrografx only runs CD games @50% and messes up some audio.

handy would be a good, easy port for a new coder...probly there's a dingoo emu to work from too.

Recorderdude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, I take back part of my last post - perhaps handy isn't the easiest to port.

What we need is a better port of STELLA.

The file selection is so damn broken in StellaDS that you often load the rom below or above the one selected, and the load times....load an atari game in stellaDS and laugh your ass off as you watch how long it takes to load a file that's a few KBs big.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
Sop said:
*virtualboy

Pardon the following language, please.

FUCK YES.

VB is BETTER on emulators (w/red/cyan glasses) than the original console, needs more love and has some GEMS that need playing.

And believe me, the 3D IS cool if you've got glasses (and you can make working ones with just red and blue markers, some clear plastic and a tiny bit of skill
tongue.gif
)

when i got the dev card, i was trying to think of which emulator i was going to port (or whether or not to start from scratch), but i decided that it would probably take too long from scratch, so i decided on either mednafen or reality boy. they have the highest compatibility (and both open source). i am going to try to start this during my break.

as for gb/gbc - i don't know what emulator i'd like to port. the only one ive ever used on the comp is bgb but that is closed source. we'll see i guess. maybe mednafen as well
tongue.gif

Recorderdude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MFDC12 said:
personuser said:
Sop said:
*virtualboy

Pardon the following language, please.

FUCK YES.

VB is BETTER on emulators (w/red/cyan glasses) than the original console, needs more love and has some GEMS that need playing.

And believe me, the 3D IS cool if you've got glasses (and you can make working ones with just red and blue markers, some clear plastic and a tiny bit of skill
tongue.gif
)

when i got the dev card, i was trying to think of which emulator i was going to port (or whether or not to start from scratch), but i decided that it would probably take too long from scratch, so i decided on either mednafen or reality boy. they have the highest compatibility (and both open source). i am going to try to start this during my break.

as for gb/gbc - i don't know what emulator i'd like to port. the only one ive ever used on the comp is bgb but that is closed source. we'll see i guess. maybe mednafen as well
tongue.gif

VBJin is also open source, if the others are too hard to port
biggrin.gif

http://code.google.com/p/vbjin/

Awesome will be had when this port is finished.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...