Hacking Homebrew on G6 finally

gust0208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is great news!

For getting these onto our G6's, do we just open the cart in a file viewer and copy the files over to place these in the root directory? Do we still put the nds files through via the Game Manager, or can we just add those at the same time? I was reading the ScummVM DS page, and I assume we use the "Zip method" for games on the G6?

Can't wait to try these out!

Cheers,
Tom

WishCow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Afaik, a library is used when you write the program, so you can't do anything with it, the developer has to compile the source with the library, and release that.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For ScummVM DS download this file. Transfer the three .nds files to your G6 using the U-Disk Manager's "Directly Copy" option. Copy the three .ini files to the root of your G6. Then create a folder called ScummVM on your G6 and copy your unzipped Scumm-games into it. Works for me
smile.gif

gust0208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For ScummVM DS download this file. Transfer the three .nds files to your G6 using the U-Disk Manager's "Directly Copy" option. Copy the three .ini files to the root of your G6. Then create a folder called ScummVM on your G6 and copy your unzipped Scumm-games into it. Works for me
smile.gif

Thank you very much for that great walk-through! I am digging out my old discs now to give this a try.

Cheers,
Tom

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but.... Does anyone know how to get the G6 version of DoomDS running, I am still getting that same error, survived graphics initialization. Thanks in advanced!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!