Homebrew Homebrew Launcher Error

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It say me:configuration not found,using default values.Latest hourly build:b1b81c87
I've taken this last hourly build but nothing changes.Like you said before I did a boot using the wifi.
The error is always the same
Another curious thing is that now the settings saved on my luma are deleted.Is this normal?
That's all normal, just reconfigure Luma. Mine said that too. Now when booting the HBL hold down "X" and see if it works.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's all normal, just reconfigure Luma. Mine said that too. Now when booting the HBL hold down "X" and see if it works.
I've reconfigured my Luma correctly and also booted the hb holding x to download the latest payload,but if I turn off my connection it still give me that error.Is so weird because I haven't changed none configuration
The code error is identical as well

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've reconfigured my Luma correctly and also booted the hb holding x to download the latest payload,but if I turn off my connection it still give me that error.Is so weird because I haven't changed none configuration
The code error is identical as well
The only other thing I can think to do is boot into FBI and go to "Titles", find "hblauncher_loader v1.x" and delete it. Then go to "TitleDB" and install "hblauncher_loader v1.3" again.

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The only other thing I can think to do is boot into FBI and go to "Titles", find "hblauncher_loader v1.x" and delete it. Then go to "TitleDB" and install "hblauncher_loader v1.3" again.
I've followed you but still nothing...I tried also soundhax but is the same

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you please provide me with a screenshot of your SD card?
These are all the files on my sd root :)
I can't give you the view of all because I should do so many screenshot lol

Attachments

• Catturaroot.PNG
    Catturaroot.PNG
    16.1 KB · Views: 172
  • Catturaroot2.PNG
    Catturaroot2.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 188
Last edited by gengardenne,

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
did i need homebrew for luma?
I remember you need it because if you must downgrade your system before all you should use the hombrew to get the right firmware .There is a excellent guide on github of Playlect,here you'll find all the requirement :)

Larn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
downgrade? hm... i think i will waiting for the 11.3 version :/ downgrading is meh.

if i follow the guide and will install "fasthax"

[-] Unsupported kernel version.
[-] k11_exploit feiled!
wainting for user... press <start> to continue

hm...

Last edited by Larn,

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
downgrade? hm... i think i will waiting for the 11.3 version :/ downgrading is meh.

if i follow the guide and will install "fasthax"

[-] Unsupported kernel version.
[-] k11_exploit feiled!
wainting for user... press <start> to continue

hm...
You should follow the guide to know which method use,but you'll need to downgrade surely

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something else?
I'm out of ideas. All the proper files seems to be in their rightful places. Maybe try deleting everything that has to do with the HBL(delete the hblauncherloader folder, uninstall the hblauncher_loader v1.3, delete the boot.3dsx, delete the 3ds folder) and start fresh.

Then I would re-download the homebrew starter kit, drop the contents of that on the root of the SD card, download the hblauncher_loader v1.3 from TitleDB in FBI and hold "X" while booting up the HBL. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what's going on.

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm out of ideas. All the proper files seems to be in their rightful places. Maybe try deleting everything that has to do with the HBL(delete the hblauncherloader folder, uninstall the hblauncher_loader v1.3, delete the boot.3dsx, delete the 3ds folder) and start fresh.

Then I would re-download the homebrew starter kit, drop the contents of that on the root of the SD card, download the hblauncher_loader v1.3 from TitleDB in FBI and hold "X" while booting up the HBL. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what's going on.
I've deleted the hb launcher from the home and then I've re-downloaded the cia from FBI and finally I've updated my payload again holding x on booting but still none is changed.
I've also replaced my old boot.3dsx from the root with the last starter kit pack but none changes also in this way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢