Homebrew Help

_Squill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was scrolling through my SD card and accidently did something with a file that had ALL save data. My laptop didn't give me a warning of deleting a file so I figured I misplaced it. I booted up my 3ds and saw the homebrew apps, themes, and 3ds roms were gone. I saw 2ds roms but when booted, it showed a white screen. I tried to restore data with GodMode9. It says something all the lines of "no sysnand". Is their any way I can restore my old homebrewed data?(I didn't backup the homebrew data so I'm screwed lol)
Update: I found a way to recover the deleted files but don’t know which ones to restore.
I restored the deleted 3ds file and 2 sysnand files. When I boot them up on GodMode9, it gives me an error. Is their any way I can fix this?

Attachments

• 25046C12-D010-402A-B7C0-5975A2F557D2.jpeg
    25046C12-D010-402A-B7C0-5975A2F557D2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
  • 7FE7666E-E840-45E3-9079-7F566F9C6FAA.jpeg
    7FE7666E-E840-45E3-9079-7F566F9C6FAA.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
Last edited by _Squill,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I was scrolling through my SD card and accidently did something with a file that had ALL save data. My laptop didn't give me a warning of deleting a file so I figured I misplaced it. I booted up my 3ds and saw the homebrew apps, themes, and 3ds roms were gone. I saw 2ds roms but when booted, it showed a white screen. I tried to restore data with GodMode9. It says something all the lines of "no sysnand". Is their any way I can restore my old homebrewed data?(I didn't backup the homebrew data so I'm screwed lol)
Are you able to find anything in the laptop recycle bin?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See if you have the Nintendo 3DS folder on the sd card? And post a screenshot of all the files you have on the root of the sdcard.
Since you can still boot to the home menu, means boot.firm (Luma3DS) is still on the sd card. And if your sd card doesn't have a Nintendo 3DS folder, it'll create a new one when you're on the home menu or when you change the theme iirc.
Your old Nintendo 3DS could still be there and you're just missing tickets (that'd be the reason why all of your installed homebrew/games are not appearing).. but it just doesn't make sense how it'd would lose all your tickets at once, without touching the Nintendo 3DS folder in any way, so it's probably not the case..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM