Hacking Homebrew help

tstumo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. So after a huge back and forth with myself i finally decided to put homebrew on my wii U. Now I have a wii which I had homebrew on and whatnot. I decided to use the same SD card that I use for that for the homebrew on VWii installation. I went the way of smash stack and things were going fine until I got to the hackmii installer. A message pops up saying "The installer can NOT continue! There is no usable or vulnerable IOS installed on this wii" I'm not sure how to go about fixing this and i've done some searching and haven't found anything that would help in regards to this issue. I hope it's nothing major because I don't have anything on this wii u in terms of hacks and whatnot and have not messed with any IOS' or anything. I would truly appreciate some help on this issue.

tstumo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the response. I an using the newest version. Hackmii v1.2 which says that it will install homebrew 1.12

tstumo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk. I literally decided to try today so im not sure what occurred. Maybe it's because the sd card has ios files that are not compatible maybe?

tstumo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

tstumo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is your sd 2GB?

yup. Got it to work. reformatted the card and had to keep trying over and over. The first time after the reformat it did not work. but then it did afterwards after a few tries. Thanks for your suggestions and responses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated