Homebrew Game Finder

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by capuuz, Mar 12, 2009.

1. capuuz
    OP

capuuz Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    United States
    Hello,

Can someone tell me if there is a homebrew program to find games off of the internet??

Thanks,

Capuuz

2. xxRAG3

xxRAG3 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 6, 2009
    United States
    Hmm, no, i dont think there is one, besides DSorganizes homebrew dl (which still downloads corrupt files anyways.) Just use the downloads section of this site.

3. capuuz
    OP

capuuz Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    United States
    I actually have been informed that there is. The program is called sunol.

4. Vague Rant

Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Aug 7, 2008
    Melbourne
    SunOL doesn't download games, it's just a list of games. Besides which, the current wifi library makes downloading entire games directly to the DS pretty much a huge waste of time; speeds max out at about 15KB/s, which means at least a ten minute wait for even the smallest of ROMs. The wifi driver in DS Linux is a lot better (I've gotten upwards of 100KB/s), but there's no piracy app for DSLinux and I highly doubt there's ever going to be one. If you could find a site with direct links to ROMs (that is, one that doesn't require you to fill in a captcha or anything, unless you want to use the graphical version of Links, and that's a whole nother story), you could use Links under DSLinux to download ROMs at a halfway respectable speed, but if you're going to that much effort, you might as well just plug your microSD into your computer and do it.