Homebrew for transferring Pokemon

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by XeroXL, Feb 20, 2017.

1. XeroXL
    OP

XeroXL Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2017
    Pakistan
    I need to transfer some Pokemon from Soul Silver to Sun. However I don't have Black or another DS/3DS to trade to. I was suggested to try out PKHEX and PKSM but PKHEX only works on emulator based saves from what I've understood and I haven't been able to do more than try some event injections through PKSM onto my Soul Silver cart that have remained unsuccessful I guess. Is there any other way or any other software that I should use or am I missing something important here?

2. jupitteer

jupitteer byErman™

Feb 17, 2017
    Antarctica
    Inkopolis
    I think you're out of luck. :(

3. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    You talking on a flashcart or physical carts? TWLSaveTool is what you need

4. TimX24968B

TimX24968B "That guy"

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    Nowhere
    without external editors, you would need to find a copy of b/w/b2/w2 and use the poke transfer in that game (along with another (3)ds, after completing the storyline). Then you would need to use the poke transporter and get a pokemon bank subscription (its only $5 for a whole year, and you get mewium z). I had to do this for my pokemon from heart gold, but I had to have my friend help me with their copy of pokemon white 2.

5. XeroXL
    OP

XeroXL Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2017
    Pakistan
    I have a physical cart of the game. I want to like send my Pokemon off to Sun without the Black route because I don't have friends with DS/3DS.
    I don't have anyone else with a Black or White or Black 2 or White 2 cart. I don't mind editors as long as my Pokemon from gen 4 can get to gen 7 without modding in the form of stats.

6. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    You can just use TWLSaveTool to dump your cartridge save and then do the rest with PKHeX.

7. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
  8. XeroXL
    OP

XeroXL Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2017
    Pakistan
    Just backed up saves and transferred SoulSilver Pokemon to my Sun. They're also tradeable! Thanks for the help :)!

proflayton123 likes this.