Homebrew Homebrew Channel (icon,xml,elf) apps packages thread

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
DoyleBrunson said:
SkH said:
And guys, there's my webspace for a reason.

it didnt work the 1st time so i didnt try again. but i did try it once
How so it didn't worked?!
blink.gif

killplaystation

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Venko said:
I'm trying that package (the one just above) of MFE on the homebrew channel as we speak. It's already frozen twice (about thirty seconds in). Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
I tested the one in the first post. It was able to launch. I was able to navigate my SD card. Play a song all the way through, and play a high quality XviD file.... No 30 seconds issue. Any issue is on your end, or its because you're using the wrong one...

killplaystation

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w4aqar said:
GUYS

have a look at these icons

http://www.wiigen.fr/index.php?option=com_...mp;topic=5504.0
Whoa, yeah alot, some nice ones. I dont really have time to pack up all of the ones that arent on the front page, so i''l just put a link to that thread there. And you can just use the icon.png. Those damn french are artists.
smile.gif

e:whoops I DPed

QUOTE(SkH @ May 26 2008, 04:53 PM) So here I come again:
I tried it out. (its stupid
smile.gif
) but the long description doesn't show on the HBC, it has usage instructions,and a typo. And i couldnt even get the HBC to boot until i removed the unnecessary .DS_store. I'll re-up it without that. Unless you want too SKH

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
killplaystation said:
Venko said:
I'm trying that package (the one just above) of MFE on the homebrew channel as we speak. It's already frozen twice (about thirty seconds in). Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
I tested the one in the first post. It was able to launch. I was able to navigate my SD card. Play a song all the way through, and play a high quality XviD file.... No 30 seconds issue. Any issue is on your end, or its because you're using the wrong one...

I tried the one in the first post just now and it also doesn't work.

If it's a problem on my end then what is the problem? I'm doing exactly the same as you are. Besides, I'm certainly not the only one reporting problems.

I'm going to try booting it through the Twilight Princess exploit and see if it works that way.

lakirkby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Killplaystation how do you get of stealing one of my Admins work and claiming it being your own work
Hi i am not here to start any trouble but idont think it is right for someone to do this.
I can give you links to the person who created this work.

dejkirkby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
killplaystation, why are passing off Mr_Nick666 's work as your own.
All you did was crop the text off?
Why not make your own, you ass.

Mr_Nick666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I notice that "killplaystation", who came to our website to download MY icon pack (see below)

WiiBrew-5.png

is passing off my work, slightly modified in some cases but in others not at all, as his own.

If you want to download my icons get them here . If you want to use them its not too much to ask me and its not too much to credit someone else work.
lecture.gif

dejkirkby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not interested in explaining yourself, killplaystation or djbubba2002?
I know you are viewing, your name are on the bottom of the "reading this topic" box.

dejkirkby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djbubba2002 said:
i didnt make the picture ... i never said i made the picture .. i just put ever thing in order to make it .. thats it ...
Thanks for your explanation, djbubba2002.
It just makes me angry when people steal work or don't credit properly.
rolleyes.gif

killplaystation

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I crediting myself with making the ICON. Other people used other peoples work to make their icons. No one calling them a thief. Get a clue.
If im a thief then why dont i just stop updating the first post then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, is that kinda like bonzi buddy?