Homebrew Homebrew Browser v0.3

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well, I've searched and don't found any topic about this, so I decided to make one. Homebrew Browser 0.3 will come out soon, and has radical changes, look here:

It's still in Developement, but I couldn't wait, and tried the rev6 out. It's awesome, realy, it couldn't be better. Feeling is awesome, Speed is much better, and some good features had been added. For now, it seems for me that it hasn't all Applications that v0.2X had, but I'm shure this will come soon
wink.gif
. For anyone who also wants to try:

Download

Share your thoughts
biggrin.gif
!!!

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say that it looks like revision 7 is out and it's looking better and better
smile.gif

More applications added

I like being able to hold the B button and scroll through apps

A menu has been added when you press the home button

Music is off by default in this revision but you can turn it on in settings from the home menu

You can also toggle on or off a few other things

There is also a help menu but it just shows topics. You can't view them.

You can also add downloads to a queue by pressing plus and remove them by pressing -
You can click on the queue button at the bottom of the right side to view the queue and start the downloads but I don't think you can do other stuff while they download yet.

Finally holding the 2 button seems to grab hold of the 3 item in a list and you can drag it. Not sure about this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup