Homebrew Homebrew 3DS Emulating 3DS Games?

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may take a while before we really get into the 3ds with full control over everything its capable of.

Not really. There are some exploits for versions 4.2 - 4.5 to get full control over the console, but there isn't too much to do with it. Also the 3DS is capable of a LOT of things.

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't aware I started tampering with my console after I updated to 4.2-4.5

Yeah sometimes I hate myself for updating to the latest version because some exploits only work on certain versions. If you are on 1.9.0 you can downgrade to 4.2, but it is very risky of a brick.

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you guys are looking at this the wrong way, i have a simple idea thats probably very possible to do and most likely on many versions, and it is to be disconnected from your nintendo account and running something on Homebrew that allows unlimited purchases without paying. I mean playcoinsetter was uploaded very early in the dev of homebrew and yet its was able to affect your 3ds so much.. So instead of downloading the rom you could just go to the eShop and download any games w/o paying. Of course, nintendo probably has a bypass for these kind of things when if was first launched, but its worth a shot.
(by the way can i mention that if we manage to get the full power from the 3ds, we would get even faster games than normal because it wouldn't have to run the start menu?)

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you guys are looking at this the wrong way, i have a simple idea thats probably very possible to do and most likely on many versions, and it is to be disconnected from your nintendo account and running something on Homebrew that allows unlimited purchases without paying. I mean playcoinsetter was uploaded very early in the dev of homebrew and yet its was able to affect your 3ds so much.. So instead of downloading the rom you could just go to the eShop and download any games w/o paying. Of course, nintendo probably has a bypass for these kind of things when if was first launched, but its worth a shot.
(by the way can i mention that if we manage to get the full power from the 3ds, we would get even faster games than normal because it wouldn't have to run the start menu?)

It doesn't matter whether we run it from the start menu or automatically. It will all be the same.

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It doesn't matter whether we run it from the start menu or automatically. It will all be the same.
No, like the genuine game on your 3ds, not a custom one... If you play it off with a copy directly from the eShop then there should be no problems..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI