Home menu no background music

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Knucklesfan, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Knucklesfan
    OP

Knucklesfan GBAtemp Regular

Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    So, when I was making a custom theme, I forgot to enable sound, and like a dumb-butt I used an older tutorial and now when I use CHMM2 to install custom themes, no background music. So how do I fix this. Another problem, that me being a dumb butt AGAIN I went into Freeshop having the brilliant idea of downloading every single theme, so now I have 100 themes to delete before I can access the theme menu... Yeah.. any way to delete those files, or maybe fix my background music issue.

2. THEELEMENTKH

THEELEMENTKH uɐᖵ pǝɔuɐʌp∀ dɯǝʇ∀ꓭ⅁

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    Delete the Homemenu themes "DLC" with freeShop (faster and easier) and try to apply a custom theme over a free custom theme that has no music changes (a theme that has the exact music as the original 3DS theme, but it mustn't be the original blank theme)

3. Knucklesfan
    OP

Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    Well, here's the problem with that, (and I had your concept in mind) but Freeshop has a download there. I don't hope to download more themes. Any other way to delete

4. THEELEMENTKH

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    You'll have to delete the extra themes the normal and slooooow way, deleting the themes one by one :(

5. Knucklesfan
    OP

Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    Crap. I'm just gonna try downloading then deleting.

6. Intragroove

Intragroove Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2015
    United States
    I too made the mistake of downloading ALL THE THEMES! in freeshop.
    I just went through and deleted them one by one while watching a movie. If there's a better way to delete a bunch without necessarily deleting them all, then I'd like to know too.

7. THEELEMENTKH

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    I also downloaded all the themes from freeShop (I was being really stupid...), and I deleted all the themes using freeShop