Holy christ almighty it's Tron 2!

Joujoudoll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tron 2

I wish I had been able to go to ComicCon this year... I went last year and it was awesome. Neil Gaiman, Clare Danes, and Charlie Cox signed a stardust poster for me...
smile.gif

I will be looking out for Tron 2 -- I love playing Tron in the retro arcades.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I really didn't see this coming.
blink.gif

I partially like the original TRON, but I don't know about this. They'll probably abuse the CGI in this which is something I've grown seriously tired of.

Joujoudoll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
granville said:
Wow. I really didn't see this coming.
blink.gif

I partially like the original TRON, but I don't know about this. They'll probably abuse the CGI in this which is something I've grown seriously tired of.

Yeah, I've thought the same thing about the CGI...

Jeff Bridges is in the original and the second one, I don't know how well that will work out because he's going to be 60 next year and I think he's getting a bit old for movies like Tron.

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
Joujoudoll said:
Jeff Bridges is in the original and the second one, I don't know how well that will work out because he's going to be 60 next year and I think he's getting a bit old for movies like Tron.

When he played Iron Monger in Iron Man I was thinking that it was totally an homage to Sark in Tron - just the way he talked and how ruthless he was.

Joujoudoll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
matriculated said:
Joujoudoll said:

When he played Iron Monger in Iron Man I was thinking that it was totally an homage to Sark in Tron - just the way he talked and how ruthless he was.

I haven't seen Iron Man yet... I was supposed to see it in the cinema, but health issues came about and I couldn't go. I am going to rent it on netflix though.
smile.gif

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Joujoudoll said:

indiana_jones_and_the_kingdom_of_the_crystal_skull_ver2.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: