How to edit the Hollow Knight switch save.
Like ALWAYS with editing: Make a backup of your savegame! You can damage or destroy your savegame!
1. Extract your save of Hollow Knight with latest Checkpoint Homebrew.
You will get the following file:
2. Open it with your favorite Editor. (I prefer 010 Editor or Note++)
3. The you will see directly clear text and you can edit what ever you want.
Here some things to edit - which i tried and it worked very well:
- For Money/Geo edit the values after "geo" to your wanted money/geo like this:
Now you will have ingame 109460 Geo/Money.
- For Damage edit the values after "nailDamage" to your wanted damage you want to deal. Like this:
Now you will deal 95 Damage to your enemies (normally you start with 5 Damage dealing)
- You can even edit the cost's of your charmes like this:
CharmCost_1 means the Cost for the "first" charm, in this case its 1. So you can change something that normally cost 5 charm points to 1 charm point.- And with
Here some things that not worked for me:
Edit in some way the maximum amount of your Mana/Magic. I see the values but somehow ingame it doesn't affect anything. Normally ingame every spell you cast will cost you 33 Mana/Magic. I also could not change this value to a different one. Maybe someone else can figure it out.