Hmm, this is nice. :)

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Recorderdude, Nov 3, 2010.

Nov 3, 2010

Hmm, this is nice. :) by Recorderdude at 1:15 AM (664 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Recorderdude
    OP

Member Recorderdude Musician, Animator, Buffoon.

United States
    OK, so on Oct 18th I ordered over $80 worth of products from shoptemp, and I didn't know what registered airmail was, so I chose standard.

Eventually I found out registered meant you could TRACK your order, and it would have been free.

So I've been waiting, and...what's this? I log into my ST account and I have a TRACKING NUMBER? I actually know the status now!

...yet to leave HK...still, at least I know [​IMG]

I don't know if anyone here said anything to ST cause of the post I made in customer feedback, but if ya did, thanks [​IMG]

2. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

hi,

nah, it's just that above a certain amount, they will use Registered Airmail no matter what shipping option you select (it's safer) and thats also why registered airmail is free past a certain amount.

I guess you didnt read this? http://shoptemp.com/pages/Shipping-Methods.html

3. Recorderdude
    OP

Member Recorderdude Musician, Animator, Buffoon.

United States
    hey.

I read it, but it didn't actually say they always used registered just that it was free.

wither way, cool [​IMG]