Hiii~!! I'm new!

DemiGemini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um if you want to chat or get to know me follow me and come chat!! I love to chat with new people so ^.^ Also I love to follow new friends so make sure to let me know to follow you

MassiR77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What system do you want to homebrew? I homebrewed my Wii earlier this year and plan on doing a 3DS soon too, so I'm new to this modding thing as well. I used a lot of tutorials from the YouTuber TechJames to mod my Wii, but there's also the Wiibrew site I believe with instructions. Try out xFlak's program ModMii, it basically mods your Wii for you (if that's what you're modding). And have WiiBackupManager to transfer games to the hard drive, if you have one of those. Unless you don't have a Wii and I am just wasting my time typing lol.

DemiGemini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What system do you want to homebrew? I homebrewed my Wii earlier this year and plan on doing a 3DS soon too, so I'm new to this modding thing as well. I used a lot of tutorials from the YouTuber TechJames to mod my Wii, but there's also the Wiibrew site I believe with instructions. Try out xFlak's program ModMii, it basically mods your Wii for you (if that's what you're modding). And have WiiBackupManager to transfer games to the hard drive, if you have one of those. Unless you don't have a Wii and I am just wasting my time typing lol.
thinking about homebrewing my wii and dsi :D thank you!!

Reactions: MassiR77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it