Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1e3nintendo-the-conduit.jpg

QUOTE said:
“It all depends on the fans and sales but it’s a little early for now to assume anything.” That's what producer Joshua Olsen said about the possibility of making a sequel to the Sega Wiixclusive FPS, The Conduit. They are, however, very interested in the idea, so if you loved the first one, this ought to be news for you.

Speaking through a Radio-Blodec podcast recently, the High Voltage producer expressed that he and his crew are more than open to the idea. "...we are very interested to make a sequel to The Conduit, it’s quite a robust world and there are more stories we want to tell."

"“The Conduit is the first part for our hero and we want to make more parts to tell more things about him,"
Olsen added. Although it sounds a lot like a Conduit II or whatever it is they're gonna call it is on its way, do note that they're not even on the drawing board on it just yet.

News Source: Wii QuickJump

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
I just hope the controls are better. I didn't really like Conduit's controls.
facepalm* how can you even say that? If you dont like it; change it. Theres customization out the wazoo. The only problem I had with the control was having to hold down the cover button to stay ducked.

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i think the controls were great except for the no running. Like on cod. lol oi had to get used to it.

Well i have a lot of ideas on how to improve the conduit. Like seeing who's online when your in a match and adding them in. lol MOre enemies better sniper like one shot kill. lol a report button for cheaters ect... many more

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Anakir said:
facepalm* how can you even say that? If you dont like it; change it. Theres customization out the wazoo. The only problem I had with the control was having to hold down the cover button to stay ducked.

facepalm* I did change it. Nothing suited my style thus why I mentioned I didn't like the controls.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
dinofan01 said:
Anakir said:

facepalm* I did change it. Nothing suited my style thus why I mentioned I didn't like the controls.
So it wasn't just me!
No matter how you changed it, you couldn't look down, you always felt like you turned too fast, etc.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually wanted fast turns but tight control when looking straight. It wasn't possible for me to do that since I can only have it one way. I already tried adjust as much as I can.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
I actually wanted fast turns but tight control when looking straight. It wasn't possible for me to do that since I can only have it one way. I already tried adjust as much as I can.
Well how are you playing? With your arms out? I had the same problem when my arms were out but after I started to use my lap or knee kind of as a support to just move my wrist it worked great.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt SEGA would release it seeing that its not been a big seller. Apparently the 150,000 number in the first week was what was shipped to retailers and the 72,000 number was the true sales. That is from SEGA itself.

High Voltage should just concentrate at one game at a time, they have at least four in development right now. If they concentrate on one at a time they'll be able to make a better game. Every game they have released has looked like it needed more dev time or more content.

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope that if they did make a new one, they make the campaign mode more worth playing, I played 4 levls of it and said "Screw this! I'm just gunna hop on Wi Fi!" And the physics of the game seemed a little wonky. I get so frustrated when I see a noob who won't stop jumping. Neither one of you can get a good shot when they do that, If I had it my way, I'd take out the jumping, or refine the physics of it to be more like Halo's, high, slow, moon gravity like jumps, that way the jumper can still control easily, and the it fits into the gameplay better. The controls however are PERFECT, and if you don't like them, change it, every aspect including sensitivity, button placement to even the amount it the camera shakes and whether or not the camera moves up or down. The Drudge weapons however seemed kind of useless to me though, I stick to Truth and Human weapons when I can because the Drudges just shoot to slow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over