Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
High-moon-studio.png

At this years San Diego Comic Con, there will be a panel called "Marvels Video Games" which will also talk about the dreadful look Avengers Ubisoft Wii U/Kinect game and Gazillion Entertainment's Marvel Heroes MMO.

The panel will also talk about future Marvel Game releases and the Activision owned High Moon Studios will be there to announce a brand new title themselves.

800px-Marvel-character-composit.jpg

What have High Moon Studios done in the past? Their first title since splitting from Sammy was the pretty good FPS Darkwatch for Xbox/PS2, the "not bad actually" Bourne Conspiracy for PS3/360, the well received Transformers: War For Cybertron for 360/PS3/PC, the not so well received Transformers: Dark of the Moon for 360/PS3 and their next release is Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. So nothing terrible there.

The question is now what Marvel property will they do next?

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/07/02/high-moon-developing-marvel-game.aspx

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember playing the War for Cybertron demo and I thought it was pretty damn fun. Never got the full game but it seemed solid enough.

Personally I'd like an Ultimate Alliance 3 but a true Avengers game would be better. Better than that Kinect game.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a longshot, but how about a Deadpool game? It will help pass the time while we wait for the movie that Fox swears they're making.

Otherwise, a true Avengers game, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, or a well polished, free roaming Spider-Man game not tied to a movie release would all be fine choices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE