Homebrew Official HID to VPAD

Flexed

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hola!, tengo un problema con la app. Cuando conecto los controles y oprimo el boton + ("Apply Patches") y se queda la pantalla en n****, tambien pasa cuando le doy en "Return to HBL". Por Favor, Ayuda :(

CycloneLogan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, new to this site. So I have been using my Wii U with custom firmware for 6 weeks or so. I have not had any issues with HID to vPAD....until today. Every time I attempt to load it up, it simply black screens. I can't exit out of it and I need to shut off the Wii U at the mains. Any ideas please?

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But if magic ns emulates a switch pro, then how am I supposed to use this with Mario kart Wii on vwii mode? I understand that it would work with nintendont because it has support for switch pro but Mario kart Wii?

Oh, sorry, wasn’t reading/thinking clearly. HID to VPAD won’t help you, as it only works in Wii U mode.

There seems to be an adapter that will let you plug your DS4 into the socket of the Wiimote to act as a Classic Controller: https://technabob.com/blog/2014/10/04/cyber-gadget-ps3-ps3-wii-adapter/

But it might be hard to get hold of...

[For interest, someone has paired their DS4 with the Wii, but it’s only usable with homebrew programmed to expect it: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/t...between-dualshock4-and-wii-through-bluetooth/]

Last edited by emcintosh,
Reactions: cvskid
D

Deleted User

Hola!, tengo un problema con la app. Cuando conecto los controles y oprimo el boton + ("Apply Patches") y se queda la pantalla en n****, tambien pasa cuando le doy en "Return to HBL". Por Favor, Ayuda :(
Que CFW estas usando

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, new to this site. So I have been using my Wii U with custom firmware for 6 weeks or so. I have not had any issues with HID to vPAD....until today. Every time I attempt to load it up, it simply black screens. I can't exit out of it and I need to shut off the Wii U at the mains. Any ideas please?

I've had occasional black screens if I open HID to VPAD with a controller already plugged in (e.g. from last session…). Try loading it first, then plugging in the controller?

Reactions: CycloneLogan
D

Deleted User

is there a configuration file for the pdp wired fight pad pro, the hori battle pad NS, or the powerA wired gamecube style controller?

D

Deleted User

Can I use Sony’s dongle to connect my new model ps4 controller so I don’t need the network client?

D

Deleted User

so apparently i cant use my ps4 v2 controller with the network client emulating a wii u pro with smash.

also. combining the network client with ds4 windows and mapping all ps4 buttons to an x360 pad enables xinput on the network client and activates rumble!

D

Deleted User

can i use a ps3 controller thats already synced with a ps3 within range without turning on the console?
what do you want to do exactly? use the ps3 controller while the ps3 is on? if this is the case, be sure to activate it on hid to vpad through a usb cable before turing on the ps3. if you want to sync it with bluetooth, it wont work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the switch wired fight pad work?
this oneView attachment 153173
hey im planning to get one of those but i have a question. are the triggers and bumpers clicky, or are they soft as the switchpro?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey! My PS3 controller not working, please help
what is happening

favadi

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having this same issue not only with my Switch Pro controller, but also my 8bitdo USB Wireless Adapter which connects to a variety of controllers and "replicates" the inputs from a Switch Pro controller. Not sure if anyone knows a solution to this, but I also plugged in the controller and ran HIDtest and got the results attached in this image. Nothing changes on the HIDtest no matter what I press.

I've tried adding the switchpro.ini from the repo, and also modifying the switchpro.ini file to match the VID and PID shown in the image I attached. Same results every time. Any thoughts?
Have you found a way to use the 8bitdo USB Wireless Adaptor? I tried to connect it with a XBOX one controller and it got recognized as a switch pro controller but immediately go to black screen after pressing apply the patch.

D

Deleted User

Have you found a way to use the 8bitdo USB Wireless Adaptor? I tried to connect it with a XBOX one controller and it got recognized as a switch pro controller but immediately go to black screen after pressing apply the patch.
if you are using he browser exploit it will get you into a black screen. install this: https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases first run mocha on the browser exploit and then enter this channel and from there you run hid to vpad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: bitches