Homebrew Official HID to VPAD

DougRedfield87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. does this work with WUP installed games like Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes and if so im trying to use my GC controller with it but im having a bit of a hard time.

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. does this work with WUP installed games like Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes and if so im trying to use my GC controller with it but im having a bit of a hard time.
It works on Wii U games and ONLY Wii U games. Gamecube games are run under vWii with Nintendont.
To use a Gamecube Controller with Nintendont, plug in the adapter and the controller.
You'll need a Wiimote to launch the game without it setting the Wii U Gamepad to Player 1.

DougRedfield87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I have to use nintendont in order for me to use my GC controller for those games? Isn't there a way to configure controllers for WUP games like this or no?

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
so I have to use nintendont in order for me to use my GC controller for those games? Isn't there a way to configure controllers for WUP games like this or no?
"WUP games" isn't a thing. It's Wii U games, Wii games, Gamecube games, or Virtual Console games.

Gamecube games always run through Nintendont, there's no other (reasonable) way for them to be run.

fuctfuct

Trophies
Website
www.derp.cum
XP
Country
Canada
Using the latest nightly and a dualshock3 i just get a black screen and have to pull the plug on my WiiU to recover. I also tried a wired Hori PS3 controller (HoriPad3 Turbo Plus) and it isn't detected by either the stable version or nightly. Any ideas? :'(
Does one need to be in CFW for it to work? Or is just launching it with haxchi and HBL enough? I decided against cold boot. Currently my config just boots to HBL and i have to hold b to get into CFW.
Also, does this work with the PDP Faceoff? I kinda wana buy one.

Last edited by fuctfuct,

kisamesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx! have you tried gamesir g3s? or gamesir t2a? I have tried both and they didn't get "detected"
on what usb port do you connect it? on the front or back or both?

morpheous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a hid to vpad .ini config file for the Logitech G29 racing wheel for use on a wii u? if so, could someone be kind enough up attach it for download?

milo1924

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Do i need the gamepad on to use a HID controller as gamepad?
also, can i use hid to vpad with wup installer y mod (channel mode) at the same time?

Itach

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to do this without the gamepad (stolen) on the current build? I noticed on this youtube video this guy has the older build .9b

If you skip to 6:20 you can see that he doesn't need a gamepad in order to do this

Please let me know! Thanks!!

Last edited by Itach,

xYuunax

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I've got GameSir G3f Wireless controller to work (USB receiver), hold the home button till 2 lights show up (1 & 2)

61nXiWHHUjL._SX342_.jpg

Profile here:
https://mega.nz/#!Yw5zUQqa!4pYAKsIb9YtqKYEpzCdIJCzThKud7Xpc1otl2jeSmRo

Last edited by xYuunax,

Flaya

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Anyone tried using a GenGame S5 with this?

Edit: or any GenGame controller?

Tried making a config file for it, but I can't seem to figure out how, even after reading the wiki like 10 times..

Last edited by Flaya,

RyzaJr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are my USB controller and my WiiU Gamepad both Player 1? This is in Loadiine, mind you. I posted in that thread as well. This issue happened when I tried Super Mario World 3D.

HID to VPAD has no interface in Loadiine. How are you suppose to designate players and other customization not needed in the .ini files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really...