HID to VPAD auto start?

WiiMoops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed HID to VPAD in hopes of playing through Windwaker with a GameCube controller, which works great. I was trying to find a way to start HID to VPAD automatically when the Wii U boots up so I don’t have to manually launch the app before starting the game. Any tips would be appreciated :yay:

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just installed HID to VPAD in hopes of playing through Windwaker with a GameCube controller, which works great. I was trying to find a way to start HID to VPAD automatically when the Wii U boots up so I don’t have to manually launch the app before starting the game. Any tips would be appreciated :yay:
You can save one step by creating an additional Haxchi / Homebrew Launcher forwarder that loads HID-to-Vpad directly without showing the list of homebrew, or by pressing Home while CBHC loads and choosing to load the Homebrew Launcher before the Wii U menu loads.

Someone made a custom version of CBHC that had startup hotkey support, but I am not sure whether they released it, and I would be wary of altering CBHC in case I stopped the console working altogether.

Check the thread about Tiramisu - maybe that lets you autoboot homebrew programs?

Last edited by emcintosh,
Reactions: WiiMoops

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Link the Twink?