OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
See my name?

WAIT WAIT don't start flaming yet.

As some of you may have noticed http://www.uniemelk.com is no more, its down/gone/away.
Koekie is a buddy of mine and he asked me to host his "group".

Anyway to get to the point, uniemelk is now located at this site
Now some of you might think... yeah nice? So they will still continue to fuck up these forums.
Well i don't promote this harrasment, and if some of you guys feel abused and want to complain please send me an email at: [email protected]

I will look at your story and will try to stop members from harassing you.

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* It's really sad that you guys just have nothing better to do. But, you know, whatever. We can hit the ban button as many times as we have to. We ain't gettin' tired.

As soon as a correct mod gets here, this thread will be closed, and we'll get kaaspeer banned.

kaaspeeratunieme

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pollite as usual i guess...

Im asking nicely and you guys go in to flame mode without thinking it over...
very mature like most um members

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I see no reason to delete this, nor any reason to raise the flames, decoded.

What I see is someone actually informing us of a potential source of mudslinging, as a courtesy.

While I'm not blindly accepting the offer of help, I wouldn't advise blindly insulting people just because of an association. Kaspeer was not involved on any of the prior attacks, you'll note.

Kaspeer: Thank you for taking the time to do this, and for doing so in an intelligent manner. I hope that none of the prior problems persist, just the same.

I also have to apologize on behalf of our members. I'm sure you can understand when I say that uniemelk isn't exactly terribly popular here. I honestly wish both sides would calm down -- that they'd stop coming here to be immature and that we'd calm down and deal with everyone rationally.

-Tempest out.-

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If this is legitamite, and I mean really, seriously legitamite, then I retract my statement. But understand, it's very hard for a lot of us to trust anyone from uniemelk.

kaaspeeratunieme

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol i gues some things aren't easy to forgive....

Let me tell you this, remember the avi to gba converter?
Koekie made the site for his tasteless fun.
It deleted all your roms and with some sort of hex code.
After i've talked to him for a while he changed the site and made it into something that it still would be funny for him..
(saying he joined BREIN)

I can't stop uniemelk members for harrassing you but i hope i can slow it down so there will be less attacks.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyway to get to the point, uniemelk is now located at *removed*
Now some of you might think... yeah nice? So they will still continue to fuck up these forums.
Well i don't promote this harrasment, and if some of you guys feel abused and want to complain please send me an email at: [email protected]

I will look at your story and will try to stop members from harassing you.
I am sorry tempest but all I see this as is advertising their new space? WTF cares if they moved? I don't think anyone here does. I say remove the link to the site to stop new GBAtemp members from looking and leave his email if he wants people to email him. My 2 cents.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I also see nothing wrong with this. I checked the IP and he's good.

I would like to say thanks for telling us that we can talk to you if events arise in the future.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Two words... FUCK and OFF.

Banned and closed.

(Oh yeh, you look like you've really turned over a new leaf, I can tell that just by looking at your profile in teh new uniemelk Mr. kaaspeer! Well done!)

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I thought we were better than that, above succumbing to the fallacy of guilt by association.

Even if he wasn't sincere, he did nothing on this forum beyond post a link that would have amounted to ANYTHING, were he from any other group. And I notice that instead of simply REMOVING the URL, it was replaced with an indecent one instead. Very mature, I'll say.

I won't reopen this topic, but I do wish to apologize in public.

Burning bridges doesn't get us anywhere.

-Tempest out.-

GbaDoctor

GbaTemp MaD fOrGeD DoCtOr
Trophies
Website
gbadoctor.spaces.live.com
XP
Country
Italy
althought im off due to a cancer at liver, im tryin to keep maself updated with the site. i think , anyway, that tempest is right. so i completely agree.

i want also to apologize for ma absence, i know some of u will vote for kickin me off from the mod staff, and i think that is normal. but i also hope that u all understand ma situation, wich actually isnt that good as it seems.

chemios r heavy for the health and everything runs in a very low speed, life included.

ma pm still working as well as my mail, and i want to say a big thanx to everyone that keeps me updated.

im not dieyin right now but im fighting for ma life, thats for sure.

all the best regards of this world to the wonderful staff of gbatemp.

god bless u all.

danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP