OP
Trophies
Website
godsibb.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, folks!
My name is Kat and I mostly draw, but I've been an emulation, er, consumer I suppose, for the past ten years at least. To the point of having beaten Final Fantasy 5 on Silhouette well before it was released in North America and balk whenever people refer to the main character, (Butz) as Bartz. (Yes, I am a Mac Person, but you guys can keep your own OSes as long as I get to keep mine.)

I co-run the Xenosaga community Godsibb.net along with my friend Jessi, and my username is the same on there, LJ, Twitter and (although it's a hyphen instead of an underscore) on deviantart. Other than that, I've got no cred.

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
Trophies
XP
Country
India
O hi.
cool.gif

Welcome to GBAtemp.
bow.gif

Are you familiar with the rules?If not you are gonna be in trouble with Angry Bear Cavalry(catboy)
wtf.gif

Enjoy your stay here.
hrth.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi welcome!!

no offense but i'd like to know what these are about:
MacF*g
people refer to Butz as Bartz

also have fun here!
biggrin.gif

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
katimus_prime said:
Hi there, folks!
My name is Kat and I mostly draw, but I've been an emulation, er, consumer I suppose, for the past ten years at least. To the point of having beaten Final Fantasy 5 on Silhouette well before it was released in North America and balk whenever people refer to Butz as Bartz. (Yes, I am a MacF*g, but you guys can keep your own OSes as long as I get to keep mine.)

I co-run the Xenosaga community Godsibb.net along with my friend Jessi, and my username is the same on there, LJ, Twitter and (although it's a hyphen instead of an underscore) on deviantart. Other than that, I've got no cred. I hope to one day cobble together a joke translation of Xenosaga I and II for the DS, but I've got a lot to learn before I can even begin.
I know nothing about Final Fantasy or Xenosaga so I have no clue what you just said there
tongue.gif

But welcome to the 'Temp!
grog.gif

katimus_prime

OP
Trophies
Website
godsibb.net
XP
Country
United States
Ah, yes. I guess I'm just really used to being around Final Fantasy folks. ^^ My fault entirely. Bartz is Square-Enix's official translation of his name, yeah. :>

Posts merged

And thanks, everyone! :3

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ahh, no, it isn't your fault... i'm just asking.

you're too.... humble?
unsure.gif

i'm not sure of the term.

just one more, why is your ava headless?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
katimus_prime said:
Ah, yes. I guess I'm just really used to being around Final Fantasy folks. ^^ My fault entirely. Bartz is Square-Enix's official translation of his name, yeah. :>

Posts merged

And thanks, everyone! :3
waiwut? My Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy (psp) says Butz Klauser... Maybe because it's a Japanese Copy of the game?

katimus_prime

OP
Trophies
Website
godsibb.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the feeling that my post still contains something offensive or most of the welcoming folks just wallpaper the rules to make sure people get it. ^^

QUOTE said:
waiwut? My Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy (psp) says Butz Klauser... Maybe because it's a Japanese Copy of the game?
That would be correct. .A. Amending again, "Bartz" is Mr. Klauser's North American official translation.

QUOTEahh, no, it isn't your fault... i'm just asking.

you're too.... humble? unsure.gif
i'm not sure of the term.

just one more, why is your ava headless?

Ahh, no, it's cool! XD I think the word you're looking for is paranoid.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
they're just posting the rules for new people, it's like a tradition now. catboy was the first one i saw doing it. and now there are others doing the same thing... i'm not sure if catboy was the first one to do that though.

also since all of them post the rules... and i'm not sure if you used the quote button.

so here... The GBAtemp Guide

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
machomuu said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
Hello and welcome to the 'Temp! I'm a Blaziken, so don't mess with me or I'll burn you to death.
Well I'm an Attorney and I'll prosecute the flames off of you if you kill him.
Nah... I'm not gonna burn her to death. She seems pretty nice.
tongue.gif

katimus_prime

OP
Trophies
Website
godsibb.net
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
Hello and welcome to the 'Temp! I'm a Blaziken, so don't mess with me or I'll burn you to death.
Well I'm an Attorney and I'll prosecute the flames off of you if you kill him.

LOL, thank you for the aid, but I'm cool! Also female, but my avatar and username are confusing and I'm a little gender-awkward, so it's also cool. XD (Also, I love Blaziken, so I'd still like you even if I got burned!)

narayan
they're just posting the rules for new people, it's like a tradition now. catboy was the first one i saw doing it. and now there are others doing the same thing... i'm not sure if catboy was the first one to do that though.

also since all of them post the rules... and i'm not sure if you used the quote button.

so here...

Ahhh, thank you! I understand now. :3
I was having trouble looking for the quote button proper, so I was just hand-coding it as I went along. I have a journeyman's grasp of BBCode, but since I learned HTML first and foremost, I get tripped up every now and again. ^^ It's also a bit difficult to find the quote button while quoting from multiple posts. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.