Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
Trophies
XP
Country
India
TheDarkSeed said:
katimus_prime said:
Eeek. D| I am extremely sorry for the infraction! I didn't mean any harm by it and I most certainly didn't intend it as trollish, I promise. I did make a mistake, though, and I apologize for that.
I know you didn't
wink.gif
ya she didn't
tongue.gif

*takes out knife"

katimus_prime

OP
Trophies
Website
godsibb.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, seriously. All I did was double post. >_> And it's not even like double-posting here will increase my post count. Either way, live and let live. I did make a mistake, but as a mod on another forum, I've seen much worse. Crying about how things are different somewhere else isn't gonna help my case, though, so I'm gonna do what I set out to do and contribute positively and more informed here in another area.

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
Trophies
XP
Country
India
katimus_prime said:
Yeah, seriously. All I did was double post. >_> And it's not even like double-posting here will increase my post count. Either way, live and let live. I did make a mistake, but as a mod on another forum, I've seen much worse. Crying about how things are different somewhere else isn't gonna help my case, though, so I'm gonna do what I set out to do and contribute positively and more informed here in another area.
I guess it hurts you
ohnoes.png
I don't had any intention of ding this.
frown.gif

Anyways.
smile.gif

Welcome to the temp
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users