Hi Peeps

RichieRich

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Happy Holidays to everyone and hoping I can help down the road. Just got 2 gameboys for the youngens and was hoping there was a gameboy for dummies section here. Not asking for any handouts, just a point in the right direction to start me out.
Thanks again peeps and enjoy your loved ones today!
RichieRich
grog.gif

RichieRich

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Umm, the boxes say gameboy advance SP. I'm just a dumb dad spoiling his kids, so I don't know if this is a good one or not. Nintendo! I just was hoping I could learn how not to pay soooooooooo much for games down the road
smile.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, just SPs?
Well games usually cost around $30 USD. But you can get something called a Flash Cart, which most people here have. It lets you download ROMs (GBA game files) from the internet and put them on the cart so you can play any game you want! They usually costs around $100 USD and are only avaliable online.

But for people like me who tend to play many GBA games, a Flash cart is the best option, as it saves plenty of money.

RichieRich

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks Demonstar, any reputable peeps for these flash carts and you said, just SP's. Should I have gotten a different type. Didn't know there were different ones.
Thanks for your help bud.
Is there a section on how to use these flash carts as well.
Merry x-mas or whatever it is you celebrate
grog.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well my affiliate is Linker4U and they sell my favorite flash card the EZFA which has great software, ease of use and reliability. I ordered the ECube and will have it my next week so I will let you know how that goes. Or support gbatemp by going to the main page and click the image in the left corner that mentions EasyBuy. (It's an animation) So I'd check out those 3 places if I were you.
*Edit
I removed WinSunX because I am not sure if they are reliable and didn't want anyone to get robbed and blame me, but then someone might know more about them so I added their link again.

RichieRich

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm still looking for the GBA tools for dummies section. Is there a section where you can learn the how to's, what to use and why section?
Thanks
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch