Not open for further replies.

Gadzookie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is eyestrain it was invented and patented by speechless but just cuase he invented it doesnt make him cool he still sucks :-P

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Quite frankly, I don't know why you guys are all arguing, but quite frankly, I dont give a damn about GBATemps past civil wars, and I'm pretty sure none of the other newbies round here want to either.

BTW Speechless wtf is up with this eyestrain thing? I mean there's no point in making verbal offences on other people in small font because its called Copy and paste, followed by Notepad and making it 12/10 point font. Not that your whole Promote Eyestrain thing matters, but there's no need to whore it out everywhere. A Funny 'gimmick', as it could be called, can only be funny in moderation, and whoring it out makes it damn annoying.

But aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway... Lets put this lil thing behind us and have a nice cuppa joe
biggrin.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hate to do this to an introduction topic but the flames are getting ridiculus. I said to drop it, you didn't. I said my PM box was open if you wanted to discuss it, you still continued.

-TOPIC CLOSED-

Lots of love, the faggit brown-noser who lives at his mommy and daddys because he's scared of the outside world, jumpman17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol