• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,481
  • Replies 15
  • Likes 6
D

Deleted User

OP
So.... I wanna present myself. My nickname is Lang. Lang Kasempo. So, I had follow Gbatemp since I started to use the scene for the Wii U, but, I never make an account before, until now uwu. I really hope I can get well.with the community and maybe one day contribute to the scene. I realoy love the hard work people put in the proyects and I'm always excited o see more ans more progress. So, I hope one day I can make a program that is gonna help a lot of people in the community. But, well, here are my basic data:

-Male
-Bisexual
-Single
-From Mexico
-I love videogames and anime
-I also love to help people

I hope I can make some good friends!

-Lang :3

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.... I wanna present myself. My nickname is Lang. Lang Kasempo. So, I had follow Gbatemp since I started to use the scene for the Wii U, but, I never make an account before, until now uwu. I really hope I can get well.with the community and maybe one day contribute to the scene. I realoy love the hard work people put in the proyects and I'm always excited o see more ans more progress. So, I hope one day I can make a program that is gonna help a lot of people in the community. But, well, here are my basic data:

-Male
-Bisexual
-Single
-From Mexico
-I love videogames and anime
-I also love to help people

I hope I can make some good friends!

-Lang :3

Welcome to gbatemp. Be proud of yourself and don't let people tell you otherwise about your sexuality orientation because they think your 14 years old don't understand about straight like "How do you know you are bisexual ? Why not change to straight ?" Blah blah blah. Shut them up. They are not in your shoes so they don't understand anything. Don't listen to them. There are many people your age are everywhere and you are not alone. Be happy! I am very happy for you. Please enjoy your staying.

D

Deleted User

OP
Welcome to gbatemp. Be proud of yourself and don't let people tell you otherwise about your sexuality orientation because they think your 14 years old don't understand about straight like "How do you know you are bisexual ? Why not change to straight ?" Blah blah blah. Shut them up. They are not in your shoes so they don't understand anything. Don't listen to them. There are many people your age are everywhere and you are not alone. Be happy! I am very happy for you. Please enjoy your staying.
Thank you so much for the advice. I'm super proud of my sexuality and being part of the LGBTQ+ Community. I hope I can get to know more people of the community in this forum. And you are really nice tho haha

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Welcome to the forum, glad you finally made an account! ;)
Thanks! ^^

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for the advice. I'm super proud of my sexuality and being part of the LGBTQ+ Community. I hope I can get to know more people of the community in this forum. And you are really nice tho haha

You are welcome, my man. You are doing fine. There are nice people like me out there and in here! :D

D

Deleted member 513667

OP
makoto in monokuma suit??
bruh
image.png

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn