Unagi

A disgrace to his famiry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An insignificant user apparently. :cry: But long story short, I took a voluntary suspension four months ago to focus on school. ;P

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcum back indeed, Unagi. I must say you made an awesome decision for taking a suspension. I am impressed that you are focused on school! However, I am going to high school in September 2013. I'm sure that assignments, and homework will happen a lot, which may get me to get a suspension, so I focus on my work. I still get a lot of assignments though, as well as a lot of homework. Which may cause me finishing them at 12 AM or 1 AM; even though I start them right after school.
I am impressed on your behaviour so therefore,
YOU LITTLE GRADE 7'S AND BELOW, LISTEN TO ME!

Unagi

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcum back indeed, Unagi. I must say you made an awesome decision for taking a suspension. I am impressed that you are focused on school! However, I am going to high school in September 2013. I'm sure that assignments, and homework will happen a lot, which may get me to get a suspension, so I focus on my work. I still get a lot of assignments though, as well as a lot of homework. Which may cause me finishing them at 12 AM or 1 AM; even though I start them right after school.
I am impressed on your behaviour so therefore,
YOU LITTLE GRADE 7'S AND BELOW, LISTEN TO ME!

Hi buddy,

Yeah, admittedly it was THE roughest semester I have ever taken. I've never tried so hard for a C. I went into finals week ready to accept 3 Cs for the semester but I came out with 3 Bs and one C! Hurrah! :D Needless to say, I've never studied so hard in my life LOL! I think I averaged... 60 hours of study a week? :unsure: Also running two or three hours of sleep per day, and around eight to ten a week? :blink:

I dunno if you're in college or not, but high school is a cakewalk compared to this. ;P Especially for science students. :D

Reactions: ComeTurismO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi buddy,

Yeah, admittedly it was THE roughest semester I have ever taken. I've never tried so hard for a C. I went into finals week ready to accept 3 Cs for the semester but I came out with 3 Bs and one C! Hurrah! :D Needless to say, I've never studied so hard in my life LOL! I think I averaged... 60 hours of study a week? :unsure: Also running two or three hours of sleep per day, and around eight to ten a week? :blink:

I dunno if you're in college or not, but high school is a cakewalk compared to this. ;P Especially for science students. :D

I'm graduating from Grade 8 next month. Good job ;)

Unagi

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hot damn, grade 8!? O_O You've got a LONG ways to go then. High school is fun though, save for when you get dunked down the toilets... :D

Unagi

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I dunno, laps at the local pool to get back into shape, catching up on all the latest news from the past four months. I had my unnecessary gaming gear locked up and away for four months. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.