RossMcG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

I am Ross and I have used the resources on here for many years now and finialy decided to join the ranks in the forums, mainly to say thank you for a tutorial. It is a crazy time in the world just now and while everything has been so manic like many I find myself with a little more spare time than normal, I intend to use this time to finish off some old projects that have been sitting idle. Current projects are:
PS2 - Instalation of internal drive & games
OG Xbox - I already have it fully modded with coin ops etc but could be improved with a larger drive and selection of xbox games, I do love the Duke!
Wii - Currently losing a battle with wii flow but will get there. This is my main priority as this will be the console for my sitting room

Main console I play is the PS4 and all those currently owned:
NES *2
Master System 1 & 2
Megadrive
C64 plug and play (not really a console and was a boot sale buy)
SNES Mini
NES mini
PS MIni (that gets a hard time however once modded its a great wee machine)
2 * OG Xbox
PS1
PS2 fat
PS3
PS4
Switch
PSP
DS
Wii

I plan on adding more consoles to the collection. My most treasured is my ZX Spectrum +..

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well

Ross

D

Deleted User

Hi Everyone,

I am Ross and I have used the resources on here for many years now and finialy decided to join the ranks in the forums, mainly to say thank you for a tutorial. It is a crazy time in the world just now and while everything has been so manic like many I find myself with a little more spare time than normal, I intend to use this time to finish off some old projects that have been sitting idle. Current projects are:
PS2 - Instalation of internal drive & games
OG Xbox - I already have it fully modded with coin ops etc but could be improved with a larger drive and selection of xbox games, I do love the Duke!
Wii - Currently losing a battle with wii flow but will get there. This is my main priority as this will be the console for my sitting room

Main console I play is the PS4 and all those currently owned:
NES *2
Master System 1 & 2
Megadrive
C64 plug and play (not really a console and was a boot sale buy)
SNES Mini
NES mini
PS MIni (that gets a hard time however once modded its a great wee machine)
2 * OG Xbox
PS1
PS2 fat
PS3
PS4
Switch
PSP
DS
Wii

I plan on adding more consoles to the collection. My most treasured is my ZX Spectrum +..

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well

Ross

Welcome aboard and enjoy your time here

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ps2 is a great console. You must have the fat version. That’s the best one! Also, the wii is fantastic. Both consoles are great, because of their awesome backwards compatibility. I could never get wiiflow, though. I think my hard drive isn’t the right format. Instead, I’ve been using cfg usbloader.

My wife took a trip with her friend to endinburgh for a beach combing experience they have been planning 3 years prior. She loved it and the area. They had the time of their life. We plan to go back as a family, as my kids are super picky and the food seems similar to what they would eat. Can’t wait to travel again. Over this outbreak, we’ve cancelled 4 trips already.

Anyhow, perhaps I’ll see you in the ps2 section. :) Welcome home.

RossMcG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks folks.
@slaphappygamer I missed out on the PS2 first time round as i had the xbox so looking forward to see what it has to offer. I specificly looked out the fat ps2 and spent a whopping £10 for it with 3 controllers, time splitters 1 & 2 and spiderman. Total bargain. Freemcboot was almost the same price if i remember correctly.

Edinburgh is a great place, love visiting, last visit there I got married :)

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks folks.
@slaphappygamer I missed out on the PS2 first time round as i had the xbox so looking forward to see what it has to offer. I specificly looked out the fat ps2 and spent a whopping £10 for it with 3 controllers, time splitters 1 & 2 and spiderman. Total bargain. Freemcboot was almost the same price if i remember correctly.

Edinburgh is a great place, love visiting, last visit there I got married :)
Awesome! Timesplitters is a classic franchise. Those games were so much fun. Even if my (younger) brother headshot me before I could find him each time. Lol

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.:)

Welcome to the "Field Service Area" from Scotland.
We have the "Grand Dame" from Glasgow,our Queen of Vodka - @AmandaRose here.

Have a good and nice Time here.
Thank you for Joining.:)
Did someone just summon a drunk Scottish woman?? :rofl2:

Anyhoo welcome aboard the crazy train that is the temp @RossMcG. Its really nice to have another Scottish person on the temp we are few in number sadly.

Pm me if you ever need any help with 3ds and WiiU related shenanigans. Or indeed if you ever need any advice about life. I am somewhat the temps self appointed unofficial agony aunt.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

RossMcG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NIce to see fellow Scot's, im just down the road from you @AmandaRose in sunny old Ayrshire. Ive'e still to add the wiiu and 3ds to my collection. Really should have picked up a wiiu when the switch was released as can see the prices hicking up further in the future.

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0