Hi, everyone! =3

Kickstarts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking for a community in which I'll be free to talk about whatever I like, so I thought this place was just the right spot. I hope I'll get to make a lot of friends, and I'll be trying to help other out myself. If I can, that is =P.
So, let's add a little more stuff about me. I'm a teenage girl, and despite my love for video games, music, and procrastination, I still manage to be among the best students of my class, which my parents and myself are proud of =X I am a big PC nerd, as I've been testing out every single OS I could get my hands on. I am still craving a Mac, though. I love Manga and animes, although not to the extent I used to some years back. Animes, to me, are too much about fanservice now. You can always correct me and present to me a new series, that would be nice =D
I've been trying to enrich my playlist for quite a while now, but I'm having some difficulties. Anything nice and original you could provide me with would be nice =3

Anyhow, that's all, I guess. Anything other than this would be too personal. x3

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
If you hang out here your grades might suffer.

Read Gantz, it's most certainly not like most mangas.

Royksopp is nice music (their latest album specifically, watch the music video for "happy up here").

The soundtrack for Synaesthete is decent, that wikipedia article links the tracks since it's a free game.

Animal Collective makes "interesting" music, tracks like Peacebone aren't for everybody.

ABC's Lexicon Of Love is old music, but that album's pretty good. Not many like it though.

Blind Guardian's music is hit or miss. Electric Light Orchestra's another oldie, but some commercials and such use their songs. Some people might recognize Don't Bring me Down... Here Is The News is a favorite of mine. Confusion is popular. Yours Truly 2095 is kinda' odd. Rain Is Falling is epic.

Back to modern artists, Incubus makes standard-type rock, but holy crap that guy loves to hear his own voice. He's got a lot of albums, a couple tracks are nice, but it's generally love-type songs... his non-love songs are awesome (other than the first 2/3 albums), though.

Soul Coughing is old, but Rolling and Circles might bring back memories for you.

EDIT: Damnit forgot to warn you about me. Hi, I'm Rydian. I yell a lot and tend to hit on everything in sight, but deep down inside I just want a tummyrub.

Kickstarts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I'll make it work anyway. This sounds like a very nice community, so there's no way I'll quit =P
I've heard of Gantz, and I've read it for a while, until it just got sadistic and disgusting. No offense, but it just scares me at this point >.<

I'll try those out as soon as I get the chance, I'm too lazy right now to search for songs on Youtube 8D
And thanks for the welcome, you seem like a perfectly adequate writer and helpful person =D

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
lolz no probz dis forums a kool site to hang out in yo know wat im sayin???

I'm kidding, of course.

Yeah, Gantz doesn't sit that well with me either, but it's certainly a far cry from your standard manga.

But seriously, I do yell a lot.

And want a tummyrub.
intimidated.gif

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
I see you've become acquainted with Rydian.

If you do not know what a "furry" is, then Rydian is a perfect example of their mindset

welcome to the forum :3

MilkPSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, welcome to GBAtemp. I just started posting on the forums also
smile.gif

And yes, I have talked to Rydian elsewhere before(though he didn't know it was me), and he's a very cool person :3

MilkPSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
MilkPSP said:
smile.gif

And yes, I have talked to Rydian elsewhere before(though he didn't know it was me), and he's a very cool person :3
D'awww.

But now I'm going to be all curious.
ohnoes.png
I could tell you, but are you really that curious about it?
unsure.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
MilkPSP said:
Rydian said:
MilkPSP said:
smile.gif

D'awww.

ohnoes.png
unsure.gif
Yes.

MilkPSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
MilkPSP said:
Rydian said:
MilkPSP said:
smile.gif

D'awww.

ohnoes.png
unsure.gif
Yes.
I'll give you a hint. It was on GaiaOnline.
In the CT& Tech Talk section.
I created a thread where one may talk about their ping often.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Since I don't feel like threatening the others I missed when I was out, you shall feel the full threat!
Welcome to the Temp!
happy.gif

We here are great with our rules and those who break them shall be forced to face off with The Angry Bear Cavalry!
yay.gif

Enjoy your stay here at the Temp!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Since I don't feel like threatening the others I missed when I was out, you shall feel the full threat!
Welcome to the Temp!
happy.gif

We here are great with our rules and those who break them shall be forced to face off with The Angry Bear Cavalry!
yay.gif

mthrnitesmiley.gif

pardon but who is the angry bear cavalry??

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
game01 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Welcome to the Temp!
happy.gif

yay.gif

mthrnitesmiley.gif

pardon but who is the angry bear cavalry??
Hopefully, you shall never have to know :3
@AGLCB: Are you properly back?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive