Hi everybody.

Dariush

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Hello, my name is Dariush. I have some experience in repair and modification and am very happy to be part of your community.
I have some trouble using tapatalk for this site. First, it won't let me log in to the application. Any help would be appreciated.
Additionally, I searched "gbatemp" in the application, and two results showed up. First was the regular gbatemp, and the second one was the underground community. What's the difference between these two? Should I take some additional steps to join the underground thing?
Is it possible to have these two on the tapatalk application at the same time?
Thanks

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @Dariush and welcome to GBATemp! :toot: :grog:
First was the regular gbatemp, and the second one was the underground community. What's the difference between these two? Should I take some additional steps to join the underground thing?
There's only one GBAtemp site, and that's the one you're on right now (gbatemp.net), any others are clones that could steal your info, so definitely don't sign in in any other site other than this one.
As for Tapatalk, you say it doesn't allow you to sign in to your account? I'm talking about gbatemp.net and not any other one.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderful site :D

Reactions: Dariush

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderful site :D

Dariush

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
As for Tapatalk, you say it doesn't allow you to sign in to your account? I'm talking about gbatemp.net and not any other one.
Yes. It says tapatalk add-on error....
Post automatically merged:

There's only one GBAtemp site, and that's the one you're on right now (gbatemp.net
When I search gbatemp, two results show up (first photo). Looks like the first one is what you mean. But this one doesn't even let me follow the site. (Second photo).
Finally, the underground game community, which I can't sign in. (The third photo).
Here are screen shots of what comes up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230827_212753.jpg
    Screenshot_20230827_212753.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20230827_213546_462.jpg
    IMG_20230827_213546_462.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20230827_213546_599.jpg
    IMG_20230827_213546_599.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by Dariush,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. It says tapatalk add-on error....
Post automatically merged:

When I search gbatemp, two results show up (first photo). Looks like the first one is what you mean. But this one doesn't even let me follow the site. (Second photo).
Finally, the underground game community, which I can't sign in. (The third photo).
Here are screen shots of what comes up.
Make sure the app is updated to the latest. Btw i'm not a Tapatalk user, i don't use the use of it really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rofl2: