ROM Hack HG/SS Walkthrough?

TFDELTA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm after obtain the masterball and Lugia don't appear, I need a guide or walkthrough but I don't find anything that are completed!
unsure.gif

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
im stuck after beating the 1st gym, i get a a call from someone but i don't know what it says. i cannot proceed past Route 32 (south of Violet City). Can anyone tell me what to do? i have played Pokemon SIlver on GBC but forgot what to do

Prawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Nugg2396 said:
im stuck after beating the 1st gym, i get a a call from someone but i don't know what it says. i cannot proceed past Route 32 (south of Violet City). Can anyone tell me what to do? i have played Pokemon SIlver on GBC but forgot what to do

Go Pokemon Mart and talk to Professor elm's assistant.

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
catch the entei and raikou tha is released in burned tower,
after the 8th gym badge,
go to eruteak town(dunno how spell forgotten it)
go into the theatre where the kimono sisters are =)(before that you have to diefeat team rocket in the radio tower =) which means the director must have given your the "silver wing"!( go get mastball from prof elm in bark town =)
after your defeated the kimono sisters, go to whiirls island, go to the north one =)
talk to the monk there.. he will make the silver wing shine=)
get into the bottom cave below,
the kimono sisters will start a ritual.. after that Lugia appears =).. Enjoy!!

michaeler2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
for the red gyarados guy, go the the small house above the pokemon center to go into the secret team rocket hideout and defeat them all and shut down the generator powered by the electrodes to fight pryce.

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Prawn said:
Nugg2396 said:

Go Pokemon Mart and talk to Professor elm's assistant.

thanks! i checked a walkthrough but it said pokemon center :/

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After I've gotten 7 badges and caught both Legendary Dogs, I got a call from Elm and he mentioned the Radio Station. I go to the Radio Station only to find myself blocked by a lowly rocket. I'm not sure what to do. It's different from GSC.

Any suggestions?
-Krobelus

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Krobelus said:
After I've gotten 7 badges and caught both Legendary Dogs, I got a call from Elm and he mentioned the Radio Station. I go to the Radio Station only to find myself blocked by a lowly rocket. I'm not sure what to do. It's different from GSC.

Any suggestions?
-Krobelus
go to the underground tunnel, talk to the rocket go to radio tower rest is fairly the same~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.