Gaming HG/SS question...

Did you EV train?

• Yes (with the help of items)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (by beating exactly 252 Magikarps to max out Speed

• What is EV training?

• I don't treat my PKMN like androids...

• Total voters

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're reading this, I'm assuming you've already played HG/SS. I just have a simple question. Unfortunately, my save file in SS got corrupted and my EV-trained Pokemon are gone (I accidentally overwrote my .sav backup in my laptop with the very old one that was only up to the second gym and in my recent file, I finished the game...) so I'm starting over again
frown.gif

Anyways, just one question. Did you EV train your Pokemon (in HG/SS)? I did but only with the Macho Brace so I really wasted a lot of time but it was really worth it as my team only fainted in 2 gyms in Kanto. One of my Pokemon usually faints in the E4 in every Pokemon game but this was the first time I EV trained my team from the beginning and beating Lance was a breeze...

D

Deleted User

I did it without items and battled 252 magikarps, it took quite a bit of time

Elechadram

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
R2DJ said:
If you're reading this, I'm assuming you've already played HG/SS. I just have a simple question. Unfortunately, my save file in SS got corrupted and my EV-trained Pokemon are gone (I accidentally overwrote my .sav backup in my laptop with the very old one that was only up to the second gym and in my recent file, I finished the game...) so I'm starting over again
frown.gif

Anyways, just one question. Did you EV train your Pokemon (in HG/SS)? I did but only with the Macho Brace so I really wasted a lot of time but it was really worth it as my team only fainted in 2 gyms in Kanto. One of my Pokemon usually faints in the E4 in every Pokemon game but this was the first time I EV trained my team from the beginning and beating Lance was a breeze...

I didn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked