Hey

Supreme Panzer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey i'm Supreme Panzer/AKA Barthandelus. I am new to this site, but not forums so you won't have to worry about that :P
I mostly play pc, so i am not that good at everything else than pc.(maybe ps2, but don't count on it)

I would love to see other panzer/tank lovers out there, just FYI

Also, i don't play too much 3ds/wii so don't ask me about it

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome. :) Y u no play Nintendo? :( You do realize the name of this website is derived from one of Nintendo's handhelds, meaning there're lots of Ninty fans on here. You should consider playing them a bit more often. Panzer - name for a German tank; reminds me of a cannon...

Supreme Panzer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Gah, i still play my GBA with Pokemon emerald, just not the new ones like the 3DS and Wii U :P Not liking the GBA and original DS would be total nonsense :P

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey welcome to the Temp:toot:
Yeah like calmwaters said, there are many Nintendo fans and there are alot of post that have to do with Nintendo stuff you should at least get into your 3ds more:nds:
(Not an actual 3ds but its something right, right......)

Supreme Panzer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, the only real 3ds game i have anyway are Pokemon and Mario games, so i wouldn't really know. Might get Pokemon Z when it comes out tho, but i have a feeling i will have to wait a while...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.