Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Enchilada, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Enchilada
    OP

Enchilada GBAtemp Regular

Jul 3, 2013
    Romania
    Hyrule
    Hi, I've been stalking this forum for a while so I decided to join it. :yaynds:

I'm interested into hacking and this site always gave me the lastest news in this category.

2. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    Hacking is bad; remember what happened to the PSN? I wouldn't pursue this if I were you. And thanks for making yourself known; stalking is also bad. :wacko:
    Oh, and welcome.

3. Walker D

Walker D I have a hat

Nov 15, 2009
    Brazil
    My home
    You mean that people knowing a forum before making a account on it is bad? would be awesome if more of the new users did this bad thing actually
    Don't talk nonsense ....hacking is also good ...we learn and create from it ...but as uncle Ben once said, with great power comes great responsibility

And Welcome Enchilada ..hope you get well around this forums :)

4. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    I think the PSN hackers might have let their knowledge go to their head. But otherwise, it is pretty useful. Yes, those are great words from a great comic series.

5. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Coupled with your avatar, I fucking love your name.

Nipples the Enchilada.

Fucking welcome, man. Stay cool and keep it classy and you'll fit right in here. Don't spam, don't feed the trolls, don't be an idiot. In case you didn't read the rules (most people don't, unfortunately) THERE IS TO BE ABSOLUTELY NO REQUESTING OR PROVIDING LINKS AND/OR SOURCES TO ROMS, ISOs, WADs, OR WAREZ OTHERWISE because that shit doesn't fly here.

If you've got a question about anything, feel free to ask in the appropriate section. Try to search the forum/Google first, it may not always provide your answer but it might push you in the right direction and help you provide us with as much useful information as possible.

Again, welcome man.

And for those who don't know the comic...

Warning: Spoilers inside!

6. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Damnit, here I was hoping to be the first person to make a reference to that comic.

7. Enchilada
    OP

Enchilada GBAtemp Regular

Jul 3, 2013
    Romania
    Hyrule
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, Nipples appreciates it.

And stay chill guys, I'm not that kind of hacker who does bad stuff, I'm just messing around with my consoles. xD