Hey there guys!

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by DSAHACKER496, Nov 30, 2011.

Nov 30, 2011

Hey there guys! by DSAHACKER496 at 1:54 PM (460 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. DSAHACKER496
    OP

Newcomer DSAHACKER496 Advanced Member

United States
    Hey there! I wanted to know if anybody needs help in a gbc or gba pokemon hack.Whoever wants any help with there hack,please inbox me.You give me a position,and i will tell you if i am capable of doing it.Thank you.

2. shadowmanwkp

Member shadowmanwkp Your roms are on another rom site

Netherlands
    I remember this topic all too well... http://gbatemp.net/topic/312475-please-read-if-you-need-help-in-hacking/

Script kid =/= hacker

3. DSAHACKER496
    OP

Newcomer DSAHACKER496 Advanced Member

United States
    Excuse me Shadow,but do you need any help in hacking a gbc or gba rom?If not,then please do not bother commenting on this post if your only willing to criticize me.I am only trying to help people who actually NEED my help in rom hacking.I mean,do you guys feel proud of doing that?And that goes to anybody else thats going to do the same.Please dont post bullshit like that here anymore.

4. shadowmanwkp

Member shadowmanwkp Your roms are on another rom site

Netherlands
    My point being is that you need to get more experienced in rom hacking before you offer your help to others. We do not know anything about you either. From my understanding you can use some utilities to alter games slightly and you want to help people with that. If you posted some more relevant information, like I have worked with program X or I know how to program with programming language Y, you can be much more helpful to other people. Instead, you post a generic thread that a lot of people have posted as well and people get sick of that. Using utilities is something a lot of people can do, just look at the amount of super mario rom hacks. If lunar magic didn't exist, the amount of smw rom hacks wouldn't be as great as it is now. What people really need is someone with experience, like being good at Japanese, or someone who understands or is very good at hacking roms. I might sound harsh and that's totally true, but you need to understand that you have a very small chance of being taken seriously, especially considering how the previous thread ended. I'd recommend just trying to hack a rom yourself and use some documentation to get yourself on the road. I personally recommend reading through the stuff listed here: http://www.romhacking.net/start/ and see if you still want to continue rom hacking. I know you will not like this post, say whatever you want, but I just wanted to let you know that this is what people will tell you over and over and over.

2 people like this.