Hey, new guy here

Thrittingsloats

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to the forums here and just wanted to say hi! This is actually my second post because I made this account to ask a question about something, but I've read some threads here and it seems like there's some pretty nice folks on this site so I might stick around. :)

Reactions: HaloEffect17

bitjacker

GBAtemp Disorderly
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually most everyone is pretty rude here. whenever you try to chat you get called a noob. whenever you post in forums youll get told you posted in the wrong section.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
actually most everyone is pretty rude here.. .. whenever you post in forums youll get told you posted in the wrong section.

Well if you post in the wrong section, of course some people will say it, otherwise they wont.. nothing to do with being rude :P
..but its true that lots of people here are total jerks..but meh.. some oeeps just have nothing better to do then acting like thug on a gaming forum :moogle:
...That being sad, theres also tons of great gamers and devs hanging around, waiting to give you a big hug :P

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...