Hey everybody!

OzKenny1983

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all! Long time lurker, first time poster here. Finally decided to take the leap and sign up since this seems to be the best place to talk about Wii U development, which is a topic that I'd love to accquaint myself with.

I've been a C/C++/C#/Java/Full Stack Web developer for about 20 years now. Have only done web dev professionally though, and only since completing my B.Comp.Sci from the University of Western Sydney (now known as Western Sydney University) in July 2015. I spent 1 1/2 years working on an internal web app for the Royal Australian Navy before the project was given the old heave ho by "the powers that be", so now I freelance for all sorts of companies and even just average Joes wanting to create simple personal sites. If you need any work done on your own website or web app, or know someone who does, give me a shout! I'll also create C# or Java desktop apps for those who still believe in using such ancient technologies lol :P

But as I mentioned in my opening sentence, I'm mainly here to talk about Wii U development, specifically wut and GX2 dev. My first question on this topic is where on Earth can I find some decent documentation that clearly explains the entire wut API? not just the names of the libraries and the functions within those, but something more verbose? Using the doxygen config file that can be found on the wut GitHub repo to create these took this n00b around 3 hours, only to discover that a lot of functions still have no description defined!

I've also found @QuarkTheAwesome's ProgrammingOnTheU guide on GitHub (BTW Quark you ARE awesome! :D) but it's not quite complete yet. So any help to find any further resources like that would be greatly appreciated :-)

MTIA and I look forward to getting to know you all (or at least a good portion of you haha :P)!

Last edited by OzKenny1983,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH