OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Burger King is the best. We have the best of every other fast food joint with none of the downfalls. The world loves us, so no one wants to rob us. We're not dirty. We have the good burgers, the flame broiling advances. Our managers... well they're still corrupt, but they're not nearly as corrupt as others. We serve all the right things and treat people equally no matter what race or orientation they might be. We also have the cheaper prices than McDonalds at the moment; so if I walk across the street to buy some food I'm actually paying more than the people who eat here. We're not spitting in our food or trying to impose a mandatory combo. Like most places we are cutting down on unhealthy ingredients, but we're replacing them just as quickly!

This is the best goddamn fast food place in the world, you want the home of the whopper? This is the home of the whopper.

As for the work/wages, it all depends what part of the country you're in. My mom went to school and had to train for years to become a bk employee. My best friend, who's 19, went out to Alberta and is flipping burgers with a stick and he's making more than my mom annually now. It's all about location location location.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1057131

tongue.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ace Gunman said:
Burger King is the best. We have the best of every other fast food joint with none of the downfalls. The world loves us, so no one wants to rob us. We're not dirty. We have the good burgers, the flame broiling advances. Our managers... well they're still corrupt, but they're not nearly as corrupt as others. We serve all the right things and treat people equally no matter what race or orientation they might be. We also have the cheaper prices than McDonalds at the moment; so if I walk across the street to buy some food I'm actually paying more than the people who eat here. We're not spitting in our food or trying to impose a mandatory combo. Like most places we are cutting down on unhealthy ingredients, but we're replacing them just as quickly!

This is the best goddamn fast food place in the world, you want the home of the whopper? This is the home of the whopper.

As for the work/wages, it all depends what part of the country you're in. My mom went to school and had to train for years to become a bk employee. My best friend, who's 19, went out to Alberta and is flipping burgers with a stick and he's making more than my mom annually now. It's all about location location location.

You're silly.

I like you. Be my daddy.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pikachu is the best. She has the best of every other pokemon with none of the downfalls. The world loves her, but some people take that a bit too far, like Team Rocket. She's not dirty. She has the good attacks, the electric shock advances. Her trainer... well he's still dumb, but not nearly as dumb as others. She attacks enemies with all the right attacks and tries her best equally no matter what level or how rare they might be. She's also easier to catch at the moment; so if I walk across the long grass to catch pokemon she'll pop up straight away. I don't have to waste all my pokeballs or have to buy more expensive great or even ultra balls. Like most pokemon she takes a while to learn her best attacks, but once she does it's worth it!

Pikachu is the best goddamn pokemon in the world, you want the signature thunder shock? Pikachu will give it to you.

S

scubersteve

My life will be closer to completion if something from GBAtemp replaces "pretty cool guy".

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
BK is the only American fast food franchise in Bolivia... or is it?, I think there is one other Subway store in the city too.

Eating those Hamburgers is the same thing as putting the Sport Section newspaper between two breads and start eating it.

S

scubersteve

VVoltz said:
BK is the only American fast food franchise in Bolivia... or is it?, I think there is one other Subway store in the city too.

Eating those Hamburgers is the same thing as putting the Sport Section newspaper between two breads and start eating it.

They put meat and cheese in the sports section of your newspaper?
Damn, that's a pretty cool newspapaer.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
scubersteve said:
VVoltz said:

They put meat and cheese in the sports section of your newspaper?
Damn, that's a pretty cool newspapaer.
The taste is the same with or without meat on that.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I swear, Burger King has brainwashed me. I own all the Burger King video games, I spend hours on Subservient Chicken, I love their commercials, and every chance I get to eat at Burger King, I do so. Too bad for them there isn't a Burger King where I live

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i feal so lonely coz my state is the only one in the world that still calls it Hungry Jack's (instead of Burger King)

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i didn't know adelaide called it that too, i thought they called it Burger King in the other states and we were the odd ones out

BTW. Perth

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y