Hacking hexkyz will release a cracked SX OS (eventually)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Seeing how these kinds of threads are going, are you guys getting paid by TX, or are you TX's shareholders?
Some of them actually do make some fair points, but I can see where you're coming from.

whoIsAndrej

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Stupid people here I swear...
I hope all those who will use the cracked version will get their switch bricked

You don’t have to quote or reply me on this
Take it and go sleep.

In return, I hope that everyone who bought SX OS, will get a letter from Nintendo. Already have seen some database dumps for sale online. I hope you didn't put in your real information, when buying SX OS.

Also:
>interested in Reverse Engineering and Hacking
>reverse engineering SX OS is wrong

choose one

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Seeing how these kinds of threads are going, are you guys getting paid by TX, or are you TX's shareholders?
... And how's the view under Hexs desk?

See the problem? Needless and irrelevant don't you think?

Last edited by Kioku,

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
If a crack for SX OS is released now knowing there is brick code I will definitely be holding off and letting other people be the testers first.
I hope this at least means the backup loader can be implemented onto say Atmosphère or another open-source cfw.
What happens if there is a 10% of bricking your console, 90 people got it and its working great, you tried and brick, lol :P

Reactions: NeoSlyde

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
In return, I hope that everyone who bought SX OS, will get a letter from Nintendo. Already have seen some database dumps for sale online. I hope you didn't put in your real information, when buying SX OS.

Also:
>interested in Reverse Engineering and Hacking
>reverse engineering SX OS is wrong

choose one
I never put my real informations in internet even in legal websites

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid people here I swear...
I hope all those who will use the cracked version will get their switch bricked

You don’t have to quote or reply me on this
Take it and go sleep.
that skinda extreme buddy
i do hope it gets cracked so we can have more options. who knows what other features the talented devs can add to it, especially if TX decides to stop releasing updates

come on guys
its the best of botch worlds.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
that skinda extreme buddy
i do hope it gets cracked so we can have more options. who knows what other features the talented devs can add to it, especially if TX decides to stop releasing updates

come on guys
its the best of botch worlds.
The Switch community is total noobs and leechers, they will just take the backup loader and we will never see them again

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
But guys, remember to credit hexkyz if he delivers, he is the one that opened easy piracy for all, he would be remembered as the one that gave piracy to everyone in the switch in its early years, he cannot say otherwise because he is a piracy enabler hacker :), If he does we should put in our signatures, thanks to hexkyz for all the piracy :) So he cannot say bullshit that he is against piracy, and remember to quote our crybaby dev as he did the same thing :) I really hate hypocrites that are like anti piracy and do stuff like this :P

Last edited by kamesenin888,
Reactions: DarthDub and jakkal

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because paying for piracy is stupid.
no its not stupid. thats just dumb of you to say
paying 30 dollars for a software that opens up your system to countless cart releases costing 1000s of dollars

for only 30 dollars its worth it. you never bought a flashcard before? you never had to buy a dongle to enable piracy? PS3 teensy? modchips in the PS2 days? a bigger hard drive for the OG Xbox
i think youre the stupid one here

Last edited by jakkal,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really see no issue with the code being implemented. They released something (Yes it is piracy) that no one else was going too. The brick code is to stop counterfeit copies of it. So cracking and reselling the device/"OS". I'll still use it regardless on a second switch.

Who's thunder is getting stolen though? I'm not trying to argue, but they are just doing what gateway did. Alls it does is split a community though. Yes the DRM is a bigger push, but Im not surprised with it. They have to make money somehow. So I wouldn't really say for cowards, more of a "you no steal work" type of thing.

Two wrongs don't make a right, though. Piracy is piracy, there's no even ground.

Reactions: AkikoKumagara

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flashcarts say hello.

no its not stupid. thats just dumb of you to say
paying 30 dollars for a software that opens up your system to countless cart releases costing 1000s of dollars

for only 30 dollars its worth it
Guess I can't deny those things. But, still, why would someone pay if it's going to be free?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I can't deny those things. But, still, why would someone pay if it's going to be free?

Why get something for free that has DRM and brick code? Not worth the bandwidth.

Flashcarts say hello.

Yeah, but at least they don't usually contain brick code, at least, R4 DS/Gold doesn't.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

clank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
... And how's the view under Hexs desk?

See the problem? Needless and irrelevant don't you think?

No, I'm not seeing it.
Do you think that people saying "I hope all those who will use the cracked version will get their switch bricked" is not being a shill, for pirating the guys that sell you their own pirating software? And that's only one quote from lots and lots in these kinds of threads. I might understand paying for SX OS, and the SX Pro dongle is actually interesting, but some people here seem furious about somebody trying to crack it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse