rojime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi,

I have installed a RP2040 NS bought on aliexpress.

When I connect the battery and turn on the switch, the pattern that can be seen in the following video appears:

However, when I put HATS on the micro SD card I get the tituto error. You can see it in the following images:
IMG20240323153723.jpg

IMG20240323153746.jpg

I have also tried with other repositories such as the official hekate repository, getting the same error.

I have checked the micro SD slot to see if it is damaged, but everything seems to be OK. In addition, I have tried with several Sandisk micro SD, both extreme plus and plus, both 128GB.

IMG00004.jpg

IMG00001.jpg

Does anyone have any idea what the fault might be? I have searched the internet but I can't find anything

Last edited by rojime,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Tried different SD Card and have you used like Deepsea instead of HATS to see it's not that is the issue

baddass1979

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the warning nyx is missing may be your problem like the above post suggests try a different AIO like deepsea or next

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or not. All AIO things are stupid. You will never learn what is what, what goes where, and how to configure anything, if you use them. Download Hekate from Hekate's github, and download Atmosphere from Atmosphere's github. Extract the ENTIRE zip file from both. Do you have /bootloader/sys/nyx.bin on your card? Is the latest hekate.bin on the root of the card, named payload.bin? Show your directory structure...

rojime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have tried with Deepsea but nothing appears on the switch screen, I guess I did something wrong.

I have downloaded hetake and atmosphere from their repositories and after copying the content to the microSD card, I still get the same error. This is the directory structure:

E:.
│ payload.bin
│ hbmenu.nro

├───bootloader
│ │ update.bin
│ │
│ ├───ini
│ ├───payloads
│ ├───res
│ │ icon_payload.bmp
│ │ icon_switch.bmp
│ │
│ └───sys
│ │ emummc.kipm
│ │ libsys_lp0.bso
│ │ libsys_minerva.bso
│ │ nyx.bin
│ │ res.pak
│ │ thk.bin
│ │
│ └───l4t
│ bpmpfw.bin
│ bpmpfw_b01.bin
│ mtc_tbl_b01.bin
│ sc7entry.bin
│ sc7exit.bin
│ sc7exit_b01.bin

├───atmosphere
│ │ hbl.nsp
│ │ package3
│ │ reboot_payload.bin
│ │ stratosphere.romfs
│ │
│ ├───config
│ ├───config_templates
│ │ exosphere.ini
│ │ override_config.ini
│ │ stratosphere.ini
│ │ system_settings.ini
│ │
│ ├───fatal_errors
│ ├───flags
│ ├───hbl_html
│ │ └───accessible-urls
│ │ accessible-urls.txt
│ │
│ └───kip_patches
└───switch
daybreak.nro
haze.nro
reboot_to_payload.nro

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's not even a "Nintendo" folder on the card? Power on while holding both VOl- and vol+, to get into OFW. See if it says anything about your SD. Try to take a screenshot with the Switch, to see if it actually saves, and afterwards, see if you have a /Nintendo folder on your SD card...

rojime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The micro SD card is new, it has never been used before. It only has the hekate and atmosphere files on it. I tried to access OFW, but I get the blue screen. I think there is something wrong and I don't know what it is.....

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The micro SD card is new, it has never been used before. It only has the hekate and atmosphere files on it. I tried to access OFW, but I get the blue screen. I think there is something wrong and I don't know what it is.....
You should have started with that info. Your issue is hardware related, most likely caused by the chip install. You probably need to ask in the picofly thread, and they will need much more information from you. Probably detailed pics of your install, what you used for resistors, etc... perhaps meter readings of various points. Did you know this before creating the thread, or just now, because I asked you to try OFW?

"Blue screen is usually caused by bad emmc/soc/ram"
https://gbatemp.net/threads/blue-screen-of-death-installing-and-removing-hwfly-switch-v2.636248/

Reactions: baddass1979

rojime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Honestly, I didn't know until you told me to try OFW. I thought it was something related to hetake and atmosphere because it looked like the installation was correct from the screen that appeared in the video I uploaded.

I will try to make some measurements with the multimeter and do some research on the internet about the emmc.

Thank you very much for your help!

Reactions: urherenow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong