Gaming Here's a list of physical games coming out over the next few months!

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do think smash ultimate is smash remastered

literally all game franchises are exactly that, some dont even add features (nba2k, fifa, cod) some take features away then re-add them as new features (madden, nba2k, fifa, cod) etc

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think a game with improved models, textures, levels, etc can be a port, wished people would stop bringing that up.

i agree, i had smash wiiu, still have 3ds one and I could immediately tell there are major changes. wiiu needed the gamepad on at all times . the color palette is completely different too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the games you just listed are trash

ill add more, assassins creed, farcry, dark souls, nioh, altier, y's, valkyria

Reactions: the_randomizer

Aldoria

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i agree, i had smash wiiu, still have 3ds one and I could immediately tell there are major changes. wiiu needed the gamepad on at all times . the color palette is completely different too.

ill add more, assassins creed, farcry, dark souls, nioh, altier, y's, valkyria
oof

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with that

i remember laughing at a kid on black friday for buying a xbox1 while he looked at my copy of splatoon like ''WTF?!''. I felt bad for the kid because i could tell he saved everything up for it and i knew the horizon for ps4/xb1 was leak even back in 2015. i even told im he shouldn't buy it lol

Reactions: Aldoria

Aldoria

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i remember laughing at a kid on black friday for buying a xbox1 while he looked at my copy of splatoon like ''WTF?!''. I felt bad for the kid because i could tell he saved everything up for it and i knew the horizon for ps4/xb1 was leak even back in 2015. i even told im he shouldn't buy it lol
well done job :P hope he will remember that

Last edited by Aldoria,
Reactions: gameboy

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
wtf? not sure where ya got your info but the both the ios and android ports released at about 17 bucks
i mean switch ports
dk tropical freeze
lego city undercover
hyrule warriors
mario kart8
pokken
guessing mostly due to cartridge costs.

Last edited by pedro702,

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
out of all them 1 damn game Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom is all i have to look forward to on the switch. it's worse than the wiiu! and no i don't give a shit about gimmick mario party

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i mean switch ports
dk tropical freeze
lego city undercover
hyrule warriors
mario kart8
pokken
guessing mostly due to cartridge costs.
but this was a ds game originaly. so it needs a much smaller capacity cartridge and there have been 40 dollar physical switch games iirc

out of all them 1 damn game Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom is all i have to look forward to on the switch. it's worse than the wiiu! and no i don't give a shit about gimmick mario party
you do relise that multi switch gimmik is an entirely separate special mode in of itself right?

dude1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bethesda > all
sorry
you're joking right?
Bethesda had arguably the worst (maybe 2nd worst EA was pretty bad) E3 showing.

they talk about there crappy mobile cardgame they are re-launching(if it was good you wouldnt need to re-tool and relaunch it)

Blades - a 2nd mobile game that might be fun but its simple because its a mobile game

a crap ton of time spent on ESO which for years was crap and only recently has gotten near "good" but its still a MMO

rage 2- e3 impressions are its more of the same with little new inovations, since the 1st one didnt do to well im predicting the best part of rage 2 was Andrew WK's performance on stage

fallout 76 - a crappy allways online fallout game except 32 max players per instance so no benifits of a MMO, building mechanics (because that was so great in fallout 4 :/ ) and to top it all off no NPCs/real missions its just auto generated Radient missions (think the infinate missions in syrim or preston garvey missions in FO4)
modern fallout became popular as a singleplayer narative sandbox. this has no real naritive and is not singleplayer they are alienating there base.

but dont worry they did announce starfield (a game leaked lastyear) as nextgen (so probably 2020 minimum) and then being release sometime after starfield, elderscrolls 6 which suprised no one.

to be fair they also announced Doom Eternal (doom 1.5 cause they didnt want to commit to a full doom2 yet)

Wolfenstein Youngblood which is not a full sequel but a spinoff standalone DLC style which will no doubt be fun but it stars BJ's twin daughters in the 80's so that means it will either take place in a seperate timeline (thus being inconsequential) or we know BJ failed thus real numbered sequels are naritively borked.

no mention of new evil within, dishonored etc.

anyway rant over, you get the idea im sure im missing something but its been a few weeks since the conference so im just going off memory

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1